Peek-a-Boo

We were practicing airjitzu by trying to reach a flag at the top of a pole. It was Kai's turn until he failed and fell back down. "Oh, just short. Like your temper, Kai." Ronin said.

"Let me try." jay smiled and used Airjitzu to try and reach the flag, but he failed too and fell down. I giggled softly and continued to watch, 'Airjitzu is almost like flying... then again, it'll also be a bit difficult to get the hang of it.'

Zane then called me over and told me to practice as well, "Yeah, let's see how well you do." Kai crossed his arms. I sighed softly and used Airjitzu to try to reach the flag, but as Ronin said. I was off by one centimeter.

I groaned inwardly and hovered back down. "See, even the Master of Wind couldn't do it." Ronin said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as well. 

"At least I was better than you." I pouted softly.

"To master the power's of Airjitzu, we must uplift, not put each other down, Ronin." Sensei looked up towards him.

"You close shop for a week, you gotta let me have some fun. Aren't Nindroids supposed to be precise?" Ronin continued eating his fruit.

Kai said softly, "These new suits are heavy. Why can't we just use our old ones?" he asked. 'He is right though.. these new gi outfits are hard to maneuver in..'

"These are embedded with Deepstone. They will protect you from being possessed." Sensei explained. 

"But why do I have to wear them?" I asked.

"Morro may be your father. But there will be times where he'll grow impatient, desperate. If he does.. You might not even know what he'll order.." Sensei looked at me.

I gulped and nodded. "Well, maybe the name, 'Airjitzu' isn't uplifting enough. Maybe we should try something more inspiring, like... Cyclondo!" Jay tried again and almost got to the flag, but went to high.

"Miss. Again- Hey!" Ronin shouted when Jay took his fruit.

Jay laughed, "Cyclondo!"He ate the fruit. I cringed slightly. "Eww... you know he ate that.. right?" I asked. Jay shrugged.

"Make sure you keep practicing." Sensei walked away after he said that. We nodded and continued to use Airji-... Cyclondo. Then Misako came, "I just found out about the second clue. I'll debrief in a few minutes. Kai, get Cole and Nya."

Kai nodded and walked away. As did we.

~~~

"Now that both Morro and you have Airjitzu, it's time to turn our attention to the second clue, the Sword in the Cloud." Misako explained.

"Me senses tell me it could be many a swords. That be the Fire Sword, the Sword of Destiny, the Golden Cutlas." Zane said.. in a pirate accent.

"I thought you said you fixed his voice?" Kai asked. "Well he did but.. then decided it'd be funny to change it into a pirate accent." I explained.

"The Sword of Invisibility, the Sword of Invincibility." Zane continued.

Kai snickered, "You're right, he is better." 

"The Blade of Ruin." Zane said.

"Aye, Zane. And to add to your colorful account, there are many more swords. But it wasn't until Morro and his allies commandeered Nya's Samurai Mech that it all became clear. It's the Sword of Sanctuary, protected in the Cloud Kingdom." Misako said.

"Cloud Kingdom? I know every square inch of Ninjago, there ain't no place called The Cloud Kingdom." Ronin said.

"That's because it isn't in Ninjago.. It's in a parallel realm that can only be reached through the Blind Man's Eye." I explained making everyone look at me. "What? I read about it in a book when I was little.." I shrugged softly.