The Forgotten Element

I gulped as I followed the truck all the way back to Chen's palace and I stopped at a nearby tree. I looked around and spotted a few of Chen's servants keeping watch for intruders. My eyes narrowed and I flew up near the tree tops and quietly flew above.

I sighed, relaxing a bit but that came to an end when I heard voices below me. I tensed up and slowly looked down. A few servants had been where I was before and I put on my hood/mask. I continued to fly around, trying to find a way inside.

I looked out for any people and found none. I sighed and found myself in front of Kai's room. I smiled a bit and went on the balcony and crouched down. I crawled my way to the door and opened it a bit. I poked my head in and looked around.

I smiled, seeing no one and went inside. I closed the balcony door and got on the bed. I sighed and pushed the pillows. The bed soon flipped over and I landed softly on the ground. "Let's hope that serpent isn't here.. or at least, sleeping." I muttered.

I started to walk forward, making sure I didn't make any noise. Then, I came across the catacombs again. I gulped and walked again, 'I remembered hearing Chen say that there was a factory here.' 

I then heard growling and I froze in place, 'F**k... Please don't be behind me. Please don't be behind me.' I slowly turned around and saw purple scales. I closed my eyes, regretting my choice. I started to run in a random direction, muttering curse words..

"Why me?!" I asked and turned a corner. Then, I saw a hole in the ground. I tilted my head and jumped down. I looked around seeing no one. I looked at the hole again, "Hm.. looks like this hole was made a while ago." 

I looked around again and smelled something in the air and furrowed my eyebrows. "Noodles and... dumplings??" I widened my eyes ad realized that it was the factory and I ran towards the scent.

~~~

My run slowed down to a walk and I peeked a bit around the corner, 'Damn it. Guards.. Maybe if I...' I closed my eyes and concentrated. Shortly after, wind came through the stone walls, making it sound like voices.

The guards then became aware and ran towards the sound. I grinned and ran towards the door. I reached towards the door but stopped as soon as my hand went on the handle. "What is there's guards behind this door...?" I gulped and hoped for the best.

I opened the door and saw two guards. "Huh?" They both turned around and I quickly panicked, throwing my hands out and pushed guards away from the door, knocking them out. I blinked and quickly went inside and closed the door. I sighed, and looked behind me.

I flinched seeing the servants in the factory look at me. I glared slightly and got into a fighting stance. I smirked as the guards gathered in one place and I reached behind me, revealing a wooden staff. 

I smirked and spun the staff above me making the wind inside the factory become a little wild. I chuckled and hit the staff on the ground. The guards looked confused but suddenly got pushed to the other side of the factory, knocking them out.

I huffed and flinched, seeing everyone looking at me. I gulped and looked around and found Cole. I smiled and ran towards him, "Cole!!" I laughed happily. He turned around and widened his eyes, "Y/n!" 

I launched myself at him and he caught me. I laughed and hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad you're okay!" I pulled away, "Did you find Zane? Is he okay?" I asked. Cole smiled and pointed behind him. 

I let go and looked behind him and gasped. "Zane!!" I ran to him and hugged him, "You're alive!!!" Zane laughed and hugged back, "Good to see you too, Y/n." I let go and laughed softly, but I then remembered that everyone got caught.