The Last Voyage

"Hm, most peculiar. Yesterday, there was just ocean, but now there is an island." Zane said. "The Dark Island, Zane. And what I find more peculiar is after Ninjago City was attacked by the Stone Army... today they have vanished." Wu said.

"Do you think they are on this Dark Island?" Zane looked at Sensei Wu. "Garmadon may be responsible." Sensei wu looked at Zane, "I fear that too. But what's most important is we have to find out what's on that island." Sensei Wu said, looking through the telescope again. 

"Perhaps my falcon can take a look." Zane smiled and the falcon chirped, taking flight towards the island.

-At the Bounty-

We were trying to fix the Bounty since the Stone Warriors destroyed it a bit. Then some oil sprayed onto Jay's face, "Ugh, useless pile of junk." I laughed a bit and saw Nya, "Oh, it's worse than I feared. The rotors on the starboard booster are completely destroyed. The port boosters are shot from the strain. Oh, sorry guys, she's not getting airborne anytime soon." 

The others looked at Nya and sighed. "So if the Stone Army attacks again, we're sitting ducks." Cole said. "Uh, ducks can fly, Cole. Weren't you listening?" Jay asked. I rolled my eyes and put down what I had in my hand. 

"Wr just got our tails handed to us and we couldn't even stop one of them. Ah, I hate feeling helpless." Kai said. Sensei Wu and Zane walked up to us, "We mustn't give up hope, Kai." Sensei said.

"But the Stone Army is indestructible. You saw it, at best, all my powers could do was slow them down." Lloyd said, Misako then walked up to us and said, "That's not entirely true. There is a way to defeat them. And it's told within the scrolls." We looked at each other and went down the ladder to hear what Misako had to say.

Misako unrolled the scroll and a picture was drawn onto it. The Green Ninja and five other ninja giving their power to them. "The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the Stone Army lies within the Green Ninja." 

"I tried. I gave them everything I had." Lloyd said. "Yes, but you are stronger than you think. Look" Misako pointed at the scroll. "The true power of the Green Ninja con only be unlocked when his five protectors find they're own pure elemental power." I tilted my head, "Wait- so this isn't my actual power..?" I whispered to Sensei Wu and summoned a small weapon in my hand. 

Sensei Wu patted my head, "That's only the surface of it, don't worry. It'll come soon." I smiled and nodded. "Are we the protectors?" Cole asked. I looked at Cole and back at the scroll, "Pfft, silly question. Of course we are, haha. Right?" Jay asked.

'The colors of the gi that they're wearing matches ours...' I blinked. "If we are the protectors, then we're doomed. Our elemental Golden Weapons no longer exist. We cannot tap into our powers without them." (If you don't know what Zane is talking about go to Season 2 episode 6)

"But the powers do exist within each of you. And there is a way to unlock your powers on your own. We must go to the Temple of Light." Misako said. "Temple of Light? What's that?" Nya asked.

"The gold in the Golden Weapons was from the Golden Peaks, but it was forged in the Temple of Light." Misako said unrolling another scroll. "But I thought it only existed in legend?" I asked. "It's on the Dark Island?" Wu asked after. 

"I think our only choice is to find out." Misako said. "So we get our powers back? All right!" Cole jumped. "But there's still one big problem. The Bounty can't fly." Nya said.

"It's a ship, right?... Can't it sail?" Misako asked. "Silly question, of course it can! haha...right?"

I sighed and saw the crowd that was saying their goodbyes and telling us good luck. I smiled seeing Jay's parents telling him to eat his vegetables and reminding him to pack clean underwear. I chuckled and saw Cole's dad singing to Cole about who'll save Ninjago. Some people clapped and Cole hugged him.