The Titanium Ninja

I silently watched as Pixal started to change my bandages. "How bad is it?" I asked. Pixal looked at me and smiles a bit. "It is fine. After a few more weeks, and the wound will heal." I nodded and Pixal finished wrapping my leg.

I then thought about Lloyd. I smiled a bit and sighed. "They're coming home soon. Right?" I asked Pixal. She looked at me, "Yes. That is correct." Pixal answered. I smiled as I saw her eyes held a longing for Zane.

"You really like Zane, huh?" I asked, smirking. Pixal widened her eyes and looked at me, "H-how did you know?" She tilted her head. I chuckled, "Your eyes hold deep concern. So, I took a guess.. looks like I'm right." I smiled.

Pixal smiled and nodded, "Zane saved my life. For that, I am grateful for him. And what about you and Lloyd?" She asked me. I blushed, "Lloyd.. well, since I've met him, my life has beena roller coaster of emotions." Pixal continued to listen.

"I guess... since Lloyd's been gone, I feel a void in my heart.. longing to just.. hug him." I explained. Pixal smiled, "I can understand. Zane... has made my life a bit more... fun in a way." I chuckled. "Yeah.." I agreed.

Pixal then stood up, "I'll leave you to rest, then?" I nodded and she left to the others. I sighed and covered my eyes with my arm. 'I miss you...Lloyd.' I thought. I then heard cheering and looked over at the others.

"What's happening?" I asked. Nya turned to me. "They're coming back!!" I widened my eyes. "Really?!! WOO HOO!!!" I cheered. Garmadon smiled, "Come on, once they enter the atmosphere, the ninja'll need their vehicles."

I smiled and looked at my leg. I stood up and bent it a little to see if I could run. I sighed and looked at them, "Let's catch some ninja." I smiled. They nodded and we ran to our own vehicles. I pushed myself off the ground and followed behind. 

I looked up and saw five colors, more specifically.. Green. Red. Blue. Black. White. I smiled and flew higher up. I went faster and caught Lloyd. The others went into their vehicles safely. Me and Lloyd looked at each other and smiled. 

I flew close to the ground and dropped Lloyd so he could get out his energy motorbike. I smiled and sat behind him. "Welcome home, ninja." Sensei said. I chuckled and hugged Lloyd tighter, "Brother, I can't remember the last time we fought together on the same team." Garmadon said.

"I have the city in my sights." Zane said. "City? That's not a city, that's an impenetrable fortress!" Jay shouted. "Behind that wall, the Golden Master has the power of the First Spinjitzu master." Garmadon said.

"Ninja, if you get this message, I've managed to escape and have found refuge within the Temple of Fortitude here in the city." Borg said. "Temple of Fortitude? That was left over from the Stone Wars. The Overlord used it as a stronghold against the power of the First Spinjitzu Master." Sensei explained.

"It has a sacred seal of protection that can resist the Golden Power. Very clever." Garmadon said. "If you can make it here alive, I think I have a device that could defeat him." Borg said. "Then we have to get to that Temple. Everyone stay together." Lloyd said.

We drove/flew/ran towards the city and Lloyd looked up, "Kai. You, Nya and Zane take the high road. We'll make our own road." Lloyd ordered and drove off the road. He used the rocks as a ramp and drove through some buildings. "I don't have time for finesse." Cole said, breaking through a wall.

Kai, Nya, and Zane flew up, "Is that wall...getting higher?" Nya asked. "It's just like the Digiverse. His turf, his rules." Zane said.

We had made it into the city and went past the Golden Master, "The Temple's up ahead." Sensei Wu said. Then Nya got shot down, "Nya's down! I repeat, Nya's down!" Kai shouted. "I'm going back for her." Cole said. "No, I'l go back" Jay said. "Go back, and our probability to make it to the Temple exponentially diminishes." Zane explained.