Curse World Pt 1

~~~

I gulped as we all looked at the tomb. We bowed in respect before Kai reached out to grab the crystal. "Stop right there!" We turned around and saw Morro, holding Lloyd by his clothes as he glared at us.

"Lloyd!!" I widened my eyes. "Let him go, Dad!"

Dad looked at me. I could've sworn his eyes softened before turning into a glare again. "Give me that crystal! And I'll give you back your precious Green Ninja!" He demanded.

I bit my lip before looking at the others. "Well? What do we do?" I whispered.

Jay looked at his hands and began to use his powers again. "Look! Our powers are coming back!"

"Ah... But just like Lloyd, they're weak." Cole frowned.

Kai looked at the crystal and frowned. "Stop stalling and give me the crystal!"

"We're not stalling! We're thinking!" Kai shouted before turning to us again. "He's right. I'm totally stalling. What do we do?!" He whispered.

After a bit, Dad groaned out of frustration. "Wait! We'll give you the crystal." I looked at Kai and sighed softly. 'He better know what he's doing.' I thought to myself.

Kai glanced at the crystal before using his fire to slightly make it burn on contact. He then threw it towards Dad. He caught it before screaming in pain and dropped the crystal in the water along with Lloyd "What have you done?!" 

I widened my eyes, "No!"

I was about to dive into the water, but Dad pushed me back. "Wh- HEY!" I glared at him. "The hell are you doing, Dad?!" 

"Y/n! No time! We have to save Lloyd and get the crystal back!" Jay screamed.

I clicked my tongue before running after Lloyd and the crystal. Dad growled before running after us. Jay and Zane stayed back to deal with him but ended up missing their attacks and hit each other, leaving them out of commission for a bit.

"Cole, Kai!! Get Lloyd and the crystal! I'll deal with Morro!" I skidded to a stop before turning to Dad. He also stopped and glared at me.

"Out of the way, Y/n."

"You're gonna have to make me!" I charged at him before generating razor winds and shooting it at him. He easily dodged them before sending them back towards me. I widened my eyes and flipped out of the way. 

Dad used this as a slight advantage and blew me towards the wall. I groaned softly as I glared at him. He wasted no time and ran after Cole and Kai.

I grunted and got up before running after him. Cole and Kai grabbed Lloyd making me slightly relieved. That feeling soon ended when I saw Dad get the crystal. "Damn!" I shot a pressurized gust of wind at him, but he easily dodged that and fled.

"After him!" Cole shouted, but the others disagreed as they surrounded Lloyd.

"I... I'm sorry. I couldn't hold him back..." Lloyd frowned.

"Do not worry, what matters now is that you are safe." Zane smiled softly.

I looked at Lloyd before sighing. "C'mon... Nya and the others are probably waiting for us." I smiled a bit before kneeling down and helping Lloyd up. He looked at me and smiled before leaning his head on my shoulder.

I looked at him and smiled softly.

~~~

I sighed softly as I walked around Stixx. I had asked Wu if I could come here earlier than the rest to see if I could have a chance to speak and actually reason with Dad. The streets, if you would even call them that, were bustling with people. I clicked my tongue in slight annoyance as I went in some secrete alleyway.