The Crooked Path

Right now, me and the ninja were preparing traps around the tea shop in case Dad came to ambush us with his ghost friends. I sighed softly as I looked at Zane putting up a sign, "There. This should keep customers away. Closed for renovations." Zane looked back at us.

"More like fortifications." Kai put a bucket full of water on top of the door. "If Morro and his ghouls show up here looking to steal the Sword of Sanctuary, they won't know what hit 'em." Kai smirked.

Cole opened the door without knowing the water bucket on top. Cole looked up in surprise and jumped out of the way just in time. "Careful! You know, not all of us are immune to water!" Cole complained. "I for one would like to stick around long enough for Misako and Sensei to figure out the last clue." Cole jumped over the water bucket and over the water moat where Jay was putting down planks of straws.

"We got Cyclondo, we got the sword, now they just have to figure out where the tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master is." Jay smiled. I chuckled softly as I was loading up the catapults with water ballons. 

"Let's hope they figure it out soon. I don't know how long we'll be able to hold out." Kai frowned a bit.

~~~

"We know the skull represents his tomb." Wu looked at the last clue on the paper. 

"But from everything that was ever written from it, there's nothing in Ninjago that matches the description. Where is it..? The clues are all right here, but what are we missing?" Misako asked.

Wu sighed softly, "We mustn't give up. If Morro finds it first and takes the Realm Crystal, I'd hate to think what would happen next." 

~~~

Suddenly, someone triggered the wire which made the bell ring loudly. "The early-detection warnin system." Misako stated.

"Intruder!" Kai shouted.

"Let them have it! Pull!" Jay said.

Zane, Cole, Jay and Kai pulled on the catapults, making the water ballons hit the intruder. "Wait- Guys wait!!" I flew over to the front but was too late. I flinched a bit, seeing the water ballons hit the mail man. I landed and walked over to him.

"I'm so sorry about that!" I frowned a bit as he gave me a paper. 

"No wonder you're going out of business." I sighed and looked at the paper as Jay said that the mail man was going out of business.

"Guys, he's right. The paper says they'll shut us down unless we drum up some business." I scratched my cheek.

"Well- Don't tell Ronin. If this place is worthless, he won't stick around. We need all the help we can get." Cole said as he walked back to the shop. "We need all the help we can get. C'mon, we're gonna need more ballons." The rest of us also started walking back to the tea shop.

~~~

"Thanks for gathering on short notice." Misako said as we all walked inside. Ronin popped up behind the counter. We all looked at him, confused.

"Looking for something?" Kai asked.

"Just- making sure the tea blends are in alphabetical order. Heh- Yep, there we go. A to Z, heh." Ronin smiled. I raised my eyebrow before paying attention to what Misako was gonna say.

"So you figured out where the tomb is?" Jay asked.

"Not yet, but we think we know how to locate it." Misako looked back at the wall as I puffed out my cheeks a bit. "Zane?" Misako asked. Zane's bird projected the skull drawing onto the wall before Sensei clapped twice, making the lights go out. "To bring you up to date, the skull symbol refers to the tomb's entrance."