Ghost Story

I groaned and my eyes fluttered open. "W-What the? How'd I get outside...?" I muttered.

"Ah, you're awake." I sat up and saw the ninja. I smiled a bit and Wu gave me a bowl of food. "Thank you." I looked up and saw that it was still night time. "How long have I been out?" Cole looked at me, "A few minutes.. that wind guy followed us and crashed us into the woods. Why were you sleeping in the hallway?"

I bit my lip. "Reasons." I ate a bite of the food and Wu sat down in front of us. "Care to hear a ghost story." I looked up and gulped down the food in my mouth. "Yes, please." I said almost immediately.

The others looked at me and Wu sighed softly. I felt a gentle nudge and looked to the side to see Kai. "That was a fast response.." I blinked and looked forwards again, "Hm.." I smiled.

'It's not like I hate Morro. Well, I dislike him. But, I also wanna get to know him. As Wu said... he's my dad.' I thought to myself. I looked down and started to eat my food again. "Anyways, tell us about him! You said he was your former pupil, right?" Jay asked.

I looked up again and swallowed my food. "Morro may have been my first pupil, but he was also my greatest regret."

"Before he was a cursed spirit, it wasn't I who found him... but he who found me." I leaned a bit forward. "My brother had just gone off to train under Master Chen, which gave me time to attempt my hand at teaching. Morro was the perfect student."

 I smiled a bit, 'Seems like Morro.. or dad, so to speak, wasn't so bad as a kid.' I thought. "He did everything that was ever asked of him. I had shown him things he had never seen. And he showed me a few things too. He had a power over the wind I had never seen." I gulped and looked at my hands.

"He was a descendant of an elemental master. It was then I thought I had found the One. Perhaps he would wear green." I widened my eyes, "Woah, woah, woah! Back up. You're saying Morro, the other Master of Wind, was gonna be the Green Ninja?!" Jay asked. 

I smirked and quietly stomped my foot on the ground making the wind blow softly, "Uh, did that just happen? Maybe I don't like ghost stories." Cole said. "What happened next, Sensei?" Zane asked.

"After I had told him he could be the Green Ninja, there was a hunger, unmatched. There was an arrogance in him. I feared I had made a terrible mistake. But it wasn't for me to decide. It was destiny.. When the Golden Weapons didn't respond like they did for Lloyd later, I knew Morro wouldn't become the chosen one."

I frowned a bit, "he became obsessed to prove me wrong. To prove destiny wrong. He became reckless. He though he was invincible.. I knew right there and then, I could not teach those who wouldn't listen. He told me he would find my father's tomb to prove he was worthy. I told him it could not be found. My father had left no message. I left the gate open in hopes he'd return. But he never came back." Wu looked down.

"I am saddened he was banished to the Cursed Realm. But what worries me more is that he escaped and for what reason? To save Lloyd and return your powers, you must find the tomb before he does. Or else." Wu finished.

"Or else what?" I asked, "Unspeakable power will curse us all." Wu answered. "Sensei Wu?" They all looked at me. "Yes?" I bit my lip, "Did.. Did you know how Morro- I mean.. how Dad and Mom met?"

The ninja widened their eyes, "Dad?!?!" I flinched. "Oh! Uh, y-yeah!" I smiled a bit, "Hm.. No, I'm sorry to say I don't." Wu frowned a bit, "Oh.. that's fine." Then the ninja surrounded me. "Woah!" Jay grabbed my shoulders and shook me, "Morro is your father?!!" Jay stopped shaking me and I held my head.

"Ugh.. yes. He is." Wu looked at me, "At first glance, Morro won't recognize you." I looked at Wu, "So.. what if he doesn't recognize me?" I crossed my arms, Wu sighed, "You wanna get to know him, right?" I widened my eyes, "I mean.." I muttered.

"We can't blame you." I widened my eyes and looked at Kai, "What do you mean?" Kai smiled and put his hand on my shoulder, "He's your father. You should get to know him more." I gulped, "But... I don't even know where he is." I frowned.

"He's also a Master of Wind. Follow the currents, find the one you're looking for." I stayed silent and sighed, "Alright. You all stay safe! Okay?" I looked at the ninja. "Of course." I smiled and summoned my dragon. "See you guys later!" I took off.

~~~

I sighed and closed my eyes, "Concentrate on the currents." I muttered. I then heard a dragon roar and gasped. I turned around and saw a dragon coming towards me. "That was easier then I expected." I muttered.

"You again?" He asked. "Me again." I narrowed my eyes, "Where're you going?" I asked. I saw his eyes slightly glare at me, "Why do you wanna know?" I rolled my eyes, "Oh, I don't know. You possess my boyfriend's body and now you're trying to get rid of us. Just wanna know." I said.

He frowned slightly. "Boy...friend?" I sighed, "The body you're possessing right now is my boyfriend, dumb butt." I crossed my arms. Morro narrowed his eyes and frowned a bit more. "Who are you?" He asked. I stayed silent. "You don't notice your own daughter?" I muttered softly.

Morro's eyes widened, "What?" I didn't say anything and took off my mask/hood. "Do I look familiar?" I looked at Morro. "You..." I bit my lip, "Yeah." Morro stayed silent and took off the mask. "Lets talk on the ground." Morro dove down and I followed him afterwards.

I leaned against a tree and Morro sat down in front of me. "Hard to believe you're my daughter." Morro looked at me. "Really?! It's that hard to believe? It's hard to believe you're my dad!" Morro looked at me.

He looked down, "How's your mother?" I looked at him in bewilderment, "....She's doing fine." Morro chuckled softly, "How'd you two meet?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "It was a long time ago. She was just wondering in the woods and I happened to meet her."

I raised my eyebrow, "So.. what? You two just hit it off the moment you met?" I tilted my head. Morro nodded, "A woman who loved her destiny and a man who hated his destiny... A nice fit together right?" I blinked and smiled a bit.

"So... why'd you leave?" He looked at me, "I had to prove Wu wrong. I still have to." I frowned slightly. "Well.. at least send a few messages." He looked at me, "Hehe.. I forgot you can control the wind as well."

I smiled, "Well.. I have to go." I pushed myself off the tree and stretched. "Yeah...." He stood up and walked up to me, "Here.. I wanted to give this to your mother before I left but chose not to." I turned around.

I brought my hand out and I saw in his hand a small dagger. I blinked, "A dagger?" Morro chuckled, "I know. It wasn't the best gift but it was for her protection when I left." I nodded and smiled. 

"Also, can you tell Lloyd that we're doing okay?" Morro frowned and rolled his eyes, "You may be my daughter but that doesn't mean you can tell me what to do." I laughed softly. "I guess." I summoned my dragon.

Morro had also summoned his dragon. "Oh I forgot!" He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?" I smiled, "Bye, Dad." He widened his eyes and smiled warmly, "Bye, Y/n.." I widened my eyes. Dad rolled his eyes, "I may be dead but I heard your friends say your name at least once or twice." I smiled, "Bye!" I took off. He smiled and took off as well.