The Royal Blacksmiths

This is also the chapter wher you find your true potential.. I was debating on when you get it. And i decided on this one. Your obstacle in your heart was where you think you're being helpless and not being able to help the ninja fight against the evil in Ninjago.

"They got the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor." Nya said.

I sighed and fanned myself because it was blazing hot in the Bridge.

"They have a map and we don't, so the question remains, how are we gonna find them first?" Nya asked.

I sat down as Jay is still fawning that Nya is the Samurai.. I rolled my eyes.

"We're over that. Can we move on?" Kai asked. "It's been a week since we found out Jay. It's getting old that you are fanboying over Nya." I stated.

Jay then said some gibberish mocking me and Kai. "Someone's a little hot under the collar." I scoffed and leaned on the table.

"It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential like you and I have, Jay.." Zane said.

"Great observation, Mr. Roboto, but Cole hasn't found it either." Kai said.

I looked down at the table and sighed quietly. 'I still haven't even found my true potential......How can I be of help when I can't even fight... let alone help the Ninja try to defeat Pythor and his reptilian gang....?

"I got it!" Cole yelled. "You've unlocked it!? Oh! Why am I th only one!?" Kai yelled. I giggled at Kai.

"No, I figured out where I recognize the Fangblade from. I have a picture of it." Cole said.

He then ran out of the Bridge only to come back with a picture album with the Fangblade in the golden cup.

"Oh. Ha, ha. Is that it? Heh." Kai said.
I blinked at Kai and refocused my attention to Cole.

"I got it." Cole said. Jay then took the album and looked at it. "Oh! That's it!"

"Back where I grew up, there's this big competition, where every year the winner gets The Blade Cup. My dad won it multiple times." Cole said.

"I've heard of it... but.. I didn't actually think it was where the Fangblade was." I said.

"You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete. What sport?" Zane asked.

"... It's not a sport comeptition though...." I muttered quietly.

"Oh, uh.. He's a, uh-- A blacksmith." Cole stuttered. I tried my best to hold my laughter. My mom told me what a blacksmith was.

"Nothing wrong with that. My father was a blacksmith, too. But I've never heard of a competition--" Kai got interupted.

"That's because he's not a "blacksmith" blacksmith. He's a Royal Blacksmith.." Cole said.

I laughed and rolled on my back. "Oh my god! I- I can't! I'm sorry, Cole!" I covered my mouth.

The others laughed too. "That's your dad?" Jay asked.

"But how did the Fangblade become a trophy?" Kai asked.

I blocked out the conversation as best as I could. But I could still hear bits and pieces of it. Like how.. Clutch Powers collected priceless artifacts. And how Cole ran away.

Cole was nearly like me. Running away from my mom because she wanted me to be what I disliked..

-Where you get your potential-

'Wonder how you are doing, mom..?' I walked outside and played with the wind.

I sighed and started to think of Lloyd. "Hope you're doing okay, Lloyd... I miss you.." I looked down, looking at the scenary.. I then went to my room.

I sat on my bed and sobbed. "Why am I so-.. So useless!! Tell me, mom! Why didn't you tell me I was a decendant of the Master of Wind!?"

Winds blowing through my H/C hair. Then a picture flew. I gasped and caught it. I bit my lip.

My pupils dilated and covered my mouth. It was a picture of me and Lloyd.

I smiled and turned it around. I gasped and frowned.

'Hello Y/n.. Its me your mother... Im sorry I didnt tell you that you were the decendant of the Wind Master. I just wanted to tell you.. I love you.. so much. I know you hate me for forcing you to move to another city in Ninjago. I also wanted to tell you.. I hope you miss me too. Oh.. and Y/n... please.. keep trying. I know you can be of help to the ninja.. How I know? Master Wu told me. You are not useless, You have an amazing personality. I'm runnin out of space to write. But please. Remember... Me and your father are so proud of you. Love you, M/n.'

My lip quivered. I smiled and put it close to my chest. "I love you too, mom." I then felt a tingle inside my body.

I gasped and dropped the picture. My hair started to fly up. My body felt stronger. I smiled. 'Im.. Not.. Useless.. Everyone on this ship loves me. My mom loves me... and.. Lloyd.. I can finally be useful.'

I smiled and started to glow. I shut my eyes and opened them, wind flew around me heavingly and I floated down.

I looked at my hands. I then saw another note. 'Hello Y/n. Its your mother again. If you found your true potential. Im very happy. If you did find it. You can now summon weapons. Just hold out your hand, concentrate on what weapon you want. Swords, Bow and arrow, Dagger etc. Im proud. I hoe to see you soon. Love M/n'

I smiled and ran outside. "Okay.. Lets do this."

I closed my eyes and started to focus on a weapon. 'Sword.' Just then I felt something in my palm.

I opened my eyes and saw a sword in my hand. "Woah!" I smiled and it dispersed as I let go of it.

"Kai's gonna be soo Jealous!!"

Hope your guys enjoyed. Mah phone is dyin! XD.. Did the letter make you guys cringe? Welp. That was what I was aiming for!! Hope you like you new powers! See ya next time!!