Winds of Change

SEASON FIVE IS HERE FOLKS!! MORRO! IS! HERE!!

You rubbed your eyes and yawned, "It's so early.." You muttered and softly patted your dragon. You heard Lloyd chuckle and glanced at him with tired eyes, "It's not funny..!" Then the others laughed with him. You puffed your cheeks out a bit and looked forward again.

'Where's that damned fish?!'  You looked at the water and sighed. You shook your head a bit until water got splashed on you. You blinked in surprise and looked at the guys. Out of the corner of my eye, you saw Kai snickering and Lloyd covering his mouth to muffle his laughs.

You rolled your eyes and dried yourself off. "Haha! Real funny guys." You sighed, stretched your arms out. "At least I'm a bit more awake now." You muttered. Again, you felt a soft breeze coming from behind. You looked behind but didn't see anything.

Lloyd looked at you but didn't say anything. He looked forward again and so did you. 'That breeze has been following me around ever since the portal of the Cursed Realm opened..' You thought.

-Time skip- (First Person)

I smiled seeing the big fish getting hauled into a big enough tank for it. "This is going to the aquarium right?" I asked. Jay nodded, "Yep." I hummed in response and looked to the side seeing Kai and Lloyd talking.

I smiled softly, 'Those two are really like brothers..' I chuckled, "Hey you two! Come on! We need to take a picture!" The two looked at me and smiled. 

They walked over and I looked forward again. "Uhm.. More back..! A bit more! Oh no! Hahaha!" We laughed as the camera man fell into the water. "Who's gonna believe us now?" Jay asked. I chuckled and we started to make our way back to the Monastery... or should I say.. tea shop.

 ~~~

We entered through the gates and saw Master Wu come out with a box. I tilted my head, "You six came just at the right time. You've just gotten new clothes." The guys clamored with joy, but it died down as soon as they saw it was tea shop clothes.

I snickered and picked up a shirt that had a teakettle printed on it. I looked in the box again and saw teakettle hats. I blinked and sighed, "Do we have to wear these?" I asked. Wu looked at me and nodded.

I looked at the shop and exhaled. I grabbed the remainder of my uniform and left to go change. "Still..." I muttered, remembering the breeze flying by me. "what's with the wind? It keeps breezing by me." I stripped off my ninja gi and changed into the uniform.

~~~

I went into the shop only to see Lloyd leave with his mask on. "Lloyd?" Lloyd stopped in his tracks and turned around, kissing me on the forehead, "Sorry, we got a call from the museum. Said something weird happened." 

"Oh, will you be back soon?" Lloyd smiled and nodded, "Yep, you know me." I smiled and nodded, "Yeah, see you soon." Lloyd ran off and I turned back around, only to see Wu give me posters. I smiled a bit and left, "Remember! No powers!" Wu said. The ninja groaned. 

We got into the city and we started to advertise but no one was really interested. I sighed and turned around to meet with the ninja. "No one's interested.." Kai huffed and I put my hand on my hip. "Well, what do we do?" I asked.

"How about we put on a little... show?" Jay opened his hand and lightning sparked between his fingers. I sighed, "Master Wu literally said to not use our powers." I crossed my arms. "I know but it can't hurt him if he doesn't know." Jay smirked.

We looked at each other and I sighed, "Fine! But don't come to me when we all get scolded by him." I walked away and threw the posters up. I spun in a circle and the papers started to fly everywhere across streets and buildings.

I then heard a thud behind me and I looked to see a hole in the ground. I blinked, "What happened?!" I ran towards the hole. "We don't know! Our powers just stopped working!" Jay screamed.

I widened my eyes, "What?! How!?" I saw Zane come out of the hole in the ground, "We don't know. But we have to inform Sensei Wu about this." We nodded and the guys ran towards the monastery. I stayed behind for a while and opened my hand, "My powers still work.." I muttered.

I shook my head and summoned my dragon, "Guys!" The ninja looked at me, "Get on!" My dragon laid his wing on the ground and they went on his back. "Hang on!" We took off and started to fly.

~~~

"Sensei Wu!!" We ran in the shop only to see a mother and her child. I widened my eyes, "Wow! It's the ninja!" I blinked and smiled awkwardly. "Can you do some lightning for me please?" She asked Jay but he walked past her. 

I knelt down and patted her head, "Sorry, not now okay?" I said softly. The child frowned a bit but nodded nonetheless. "You used your powers?" I heard Wu ask. "Yes, we did! We're bad students but that's not the problem! They're gone! Y/n's the only one who has hers!"

Wu hummed in response but then a strong gust of wind blew into the tea shop. I widened eyes and looked outside. I squinted my eyes and saw a person walking up to the entrance of the shop. 

"Uh, guys! There's someone walking up!!" I yelled, and Jay gasped, "That's Lloyd!" The guys ran out but I stayed. "That's not Lloyd." Wu said. I widened my eyes, "Guys! Wait!!" I ran outside but soon got blown away.

I grunted and landed on my feet but I slipped and fell face first. I groaned and looked up. I glared at the person, "Who are you!?" I stood up and took a fighting stance. But the person just laughed. "I asked you a question!" I clenched my fist. 

"Be quiet, girl!" The person threw his hand towards me and I widened my eyes. Wind came towards me but I flew up and the person widened their eyes, "You.." I panted, "You're a master of Wind?!" We both asked at the same time.

"Morro! Stop this at once!" I looked down and saw Wu struggling a bit. 'Morro..?'  I thought. "Not until I get what I came for!" I descended and landed in front of Wu, "I'm going to ask you again. Who are you and why are you in Lloyd's body?!"

"Guys! We have to go! Now!!" Nya shouted, I glared. The ninja ran past me but I stayed, so did Kai. "No! I'm not leaving Lloyd!!" He shouted. I glanced up at the Bounty. I glared back at 'Morro' but turned away.

"Kai! We have to go!!" I flew up to the Bounty. I looked back and saw Kai not moving an inch. I frowned and grabbed him by the collar. "We have to go!!" I threw him towards the Bounty and looked back at Morro.

We stared at each other for a bit until I looked away and flew towards the Bounty, 'Another master of Wind...' I gulped and landed on the deck. I looked around for Wu and saw him walk away.

I chased after him, "Sensei Wu!" He looked at me, "Yes?" I panted softly, "...do you know him?" he stayed silent and sighed. "Come, I'll tell you."

We walked towards a private area, "That man, was Morro. A former pupil of mine." I widened my eyes, "You had a former pupil?" He nodded and sighed, "You have some connection towards him." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What're you talking about? How?" Wu looked at me, "...Do you know who your father was?" I widened my eyes and shook my head, "No, mom never told me about him. All she told me was that he died soon after I was born."

Wu nodded, "Yes, that is true. Did you know your father's name?" Again, I shook my head. Wu sighed, as if he was preparing himself, "Your father.. was Morro. Morro was the original Master of Wind."

I widened my eyes. "What?" I softly said. "This is a lot to take in. I know. I'll leave you alone for a bit." I gulped and nodded. My back hit the wall and slid down to the ground. "Mom... Haha... you never tell me anything.. do you?" I muttered.