Spy for a Spy

-In the factory with Cole-

Cole was whistling, happy that he had found Zane on the crazy island. "Why you whistle? yesterday Cole was was sad. Not today. What changed?" Karlof asked. "Things are looking up, Karlof. We came here to find a friend, and I found him. All I gotta do now is get Zane and bust him out."

"Ho, not so easy. Chen's made it nearly impossible to escape this place." Karlof glanced around and looked at Cole again, "I'm still working out the details, but Zane's a nindroid, a walking computer. If I can get to him, he'll solve anything Chen throws at us in no time." Karlof sighed. "Karlof wished he had friend like that."

"But first order of business, I gotta let the others know I'm busting him out." Cole then shoved a red fortune into a cookie and put it on the plate Karlof was holding. "You put message in cookie?" Karlof asked. "I know, right? hat's why it's called a fortune cookie." Cole smiled.

"Well, if you get out, don't forget about Karlof." Cole put his hand on his shoulder and took the plate, giving it to one of Chen's servants. "Special order for the banquet's ready." The servant took it and walked away and Karlof leaned in closer to Cole, "I hope you have the good fortune for it to end up in the right hands."

"You and me both, Karlof. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get out of here."

-At the banquet-

The kabuki had given us plates of food and Lloyd lightly groaned, "Try the horned wasp eggs. Delicious!" Lloyd gently touched it and it made a sound. I looked at the plate in disgust, "Uh, I think I'll pass." Lloyd frowned.

"Oh lighten up, Green Ninja. This isn't a trick." Another Kabuki put a plate next to me, I looked inside it and saw eyeballs. I cringed and gagged a bit. "This is a feast to celebrate the eight of you making to to the second round."

The kabuki laughed, clapping. 'I don't like it here... I don't like it here.. I don't like it here.' I repeated in my head. "And I must congratulate the Master of Shadow's defeat over Master of Poison. She was a bit hard to swallow, am I right?"

The kabuki laughed again, "Laugh harder! Hahaha!!" Chen ordered. The kabuki followed the command. I rubbed my temple and sighed, "You can relax, Lloyd. Even if it was a fight, now that we told the others about Chen's dirty plot to steal our powers, we're safe in our secret alliance." Kai said.

"I tried to enlist Shadow, but that dude's throwing some serious shade." Griffin, I think his name was, said. "Well, if you plan to stop Chen, you'll need everyone on board. Each fighter that loses, gives him strength. Soon, he'll be too powerful for even all of you combined to overcome." Garmadon said. Lloyd glared slightly at Shadow and I gulped.

~~~

After the whole 'I AM stealing everyone's powers but for a good reason' quote on quote. The secret alliance crumbled a bit, as the elementals believed Chen over us for some reason.. I poked at my food, not really hungry, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Lloyd.

"Yeah? What is it?" I asked, "Cole found Zane! You were right!" I smiled and gently put my hand on his, "Told you there was a bright side to all of this." Lloyd smiled. I chuckled and ate a bit of my food. 

-With Cole and Karlof-

"It's time." Cole smirked, "But shift not over for hours." Karlof frowned a bit, "It is for me. Heheh. I've been waiting to do this for a long time." Cole then jumped over the machine and ran towards the noodle making machine and started to eat the noodles.

Everyone began to cheer as the guards noticed Cole and attacked him. Cole pushed a cart full of flour towards a few and ducked under another machine and started to eat a few dumplings, while throwing a few at the guards.