Wishmasters

(P/n) - Pirate name

You guys can imagine what your pirate disguises look like ^^

~~~~~~~~~~

Darreth gathers the remaining ninja in his studio. "I wish I could tell you the mission is gonna be simple. It's not." He frowned.

"Uh, yeah, it is. In case no one told you, we got what we need to stop on the island. After we go up there to save , we take care of business. Simple." Cole explained.

"And when you fly your fancy Elemental Dragons up there, just how long do you think the four of you are gonna last against an entire crew of Sky Pirates?" Darreth complained. You rolled your eyes before gently nudging his arm to calm him down.

"Then, we get all the help we need and hit them with brute force. The Commissioner said we'd have his department at our disposal." You stated, crossing your arms over your chest before glancing at Darreth.

"Then the word is "Goodbye." As in, we say goodbye to Jay when they see us all coming. No, this mission is not simple, but it's not impossible. Not without the help of a little magic. Movie magic. Kevin, Dan, the floor is yours."

Lloyd looked at the two. "Who are they? Retrieval experts?

"Better. Screenwriters." Darreth smiled.

".... What?" You huffed, raising an eyebrow.

"So we got the message in the bottle from Jay that reads "Don't worry about me, worry about stopping Nadakhan." Kevin showed us the paper.

"That's nice and straightforward, but very unhelpful. What's more interesting is the message behind the message." Dan grabbed the paper and put it aside before looking back at us.

Your hand reached up to rub your forehead. 'They're acting like English teachers whenever there's a book that mentions something but they act like there's a hidden meaning..'

"Uh, you've lost me." Cole scratched his head.

"Well, he wrote the message on the blueprints of one of their vehicles, a Raid Zeppelin." Kevin started until Dan continued it for him.

"So we suggest we use a little movie magic to recreate one of their ships so you can blend into their fleet."

"Then, after our costumer disguises you as Sky Pirates and an acting coach teaches you their dialect to pass undetected—" Kevin got interrupted by Lloyd.

"Arr, ye matey. We be becoming pirates." Awkward silence ensued. You bit your bottom lip to stop yourself from laughing before gently patting Lloyd's shoulder.

"Okay, um, thinking on the fly. The green one can't do dialects." Kevin stated.

"The mute Sky Pirate." Dan smiled. 

"Yeah, that's it. Next, after we get you close enough..." Kevin looked at Dan to continue the sentence.

"Cole, the ghost ninja, sneaks aboard the Misfortune's Keep, to poison Nadakhan with the venom and trap him." Dan resumed for Kevin.

"Hold- Wait, can't the venom could only slow him down. How are we gonna trap the guy?" You asked before glancing at Kevin. You crossed your arms over your chest before frowning.

"Uh, okay, uh, just spit-balling here. Maybe it's an incantation. Something ancient." Kevin suggested.

"With a lot of hard consonants." Dan shrugged.

"Yeah. Like, uh..." Kevin started speaking random gibberish before Dan nodded.

"Great idea. Then, when Nadakhan gets trapped in the Djinn Blade, their friends are finally freed." Kevin praised Dan about the plan and looked at the rest of the people in the room.