Infamous

You brushed out the knots of a woman's hair and smiled. "There. All done." You gently patted her shoulder before walking off to go to Nya. "How's it going on your end?"

Nya grumbled in annoyance as she slightly glared at Darreth. "Who does he think he is?! We're part of the team too! But no! He shoved us aside to do.." She stumbled on her words. "This!" She whisper-yelled.

You sighed softly. "Look. I'm not happy about this either.. I don't think the guys are too."

"Then why aren't we doing anything about it?" Nya frowned before finished brushing out the knots of another woman's hair.

"Cause then they'll get fired and we'll have no way of getting money. Sensei gave up his tea shop for the vehicles that helped us fight the Preeminant and neither of us have jobs... except for this.."

"Cut!"

You and Nya looked over and saw the guys get off the set. "Looks like they're done. Let's go." You both walked over to the guys. Lloyd saw you and smiled before hugging you. "Hehe, hey green."

"Hey, you..!" He buried his face into your shoulder. You smiled softly and gently patted his head. Darreth showed us a magazine with Lloyd on the front cover and hearts all around. I raised my eyebrow in curiosity.

"Hmph.. idiotic." You mumbled then heard the gossip about the 'Love Triangle' going on between Cole, Nya and Jay. You frowned a little before hearing screams and cheers outside the door. "Are there fangirls out there?" 

Kai laughed cockingly and sent out another tweet. You dead-panned before sighing. "Oh Y/n, turns out there's also controversy about the relationship between you and Lloyd." Darreth smiled.

"Greaaat. Let me guess, 'Oh, I bet Lloyd and Y/n are just friends!' 'No! I bet they're together!' 'Oh- she's so lucky to be dating the Golden Ninja!'" You said in a typical girly voice.

"Exactly!" Darreth grinned.

"That's not something to be happy about, Darreth." Lloyd frowned a little. "Besides, it's just controversy.. who cares what they think." Lloyd wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I do!" Darreth exclaimed. "This is show business, baby!" 

You and Nya glanced at each other before rolling your eyes. "We should probably go. Wu's waiting for us at the ship."

~~~

"Stixx? Again?" You crossed your arms. Sensei wu had just informed that Clause (Or is it Clouse?Meh) had escaped the Cursed Realm through the portal that Morro had escaped from. You frowned a little, remembering Morro before sighing. You shook your head, before turning to Lloyd. "Well?"  

Lloyd nodded and summoned his dragon out. "C'mon, let's move!"

You and the ninja followed his lead. Nya came as well which made you smile. You all took off into flight, flying over the city. You looked down as saw the streets, bustling with cars and people. You sighed a bit before noticing the hospital.

"We could go to the Grant-A-Wish now." Kai smiled.

"But Sensei said-" Lloyd started.

"Technically, as long as we don't have any problems, then we could attend to the Grant-A-Wish event at the hospital." Zane looked at Lloyd. You looked at Lloyd with a small smile.

"C'mon, Lloyd, it won't take long." You reassured him before steering your dragon towards the hospital. Lloyd sighed before following you with the others close by as well.

~~~

"Kai! For 5 seconds! Stop tweeting the location to your fans!" You shouted as you and the others were running through the hospital hallways. All of you were being led by a kid in a wheelchair named, Nelson, whose wish was to be a ninja. A purple ninja, to be exact. You were happy that someone, even if they were a kid, gave you some kind of recognition.

Lil' Nelson led you all to a staircase leading to the rooftop. He stayed behind to hold off the fans. The ninja ran up as you patted the little boy's head. "You make a great purple ninja, kid. Thanks for helping us out." You smiled before running up the stairs.

"Uh! What do we do? Fans are everywhere around this building and we have to get to Stixx!" You said.

"Our dragons will be too noticable!" 

"What choice do we have?! Clouse is probably there at Stixx!"

Then, you all heard a helicopter. You looked up and saw Darreth. "Oh god-"

Darreth then went on about stuff that you didn't bother to pay attention to. "Ugh.. let's just hope Clouse missed the train.." Lloyd sighed.

~~~

Hii! Sorry this was so short qwq I'll be honest, season 6 was one of my not-so-favorite seasons but I still liked it cause of the plot ^^

Anyways! Hope you all liked it! See you in the next one ✨