The Day Ninjago Stood Still

The Serpentine were chanting Scales name as he was crowned the new ruler of Ouroboros, the Venomari General gave Scales his staff, the Fangpyre General gave him a crown, and the Constrictai General gave him a rock. Scales knocked it out of his hands and shooed them away.

"Hypnobrai, Venomari, Constrictai, and Fangpyre. Hear me! The troubled reign of that duplicitous human Garmadon... is finally at an end! At last, our time has come. We serpentine must now unite in a common destiny to secure our place as rulers of Ninjago, and not let those insufferable surface dwellers win. So, as my first order, I say we burrow beneath their beloved city, to bury them as they once buried us!" Scales said. The serpentine cheered and Scales smirked, "Fellow serpentine, it's time we knocked Ninjago City back down to size!"

-At Darreth's dojo

Lloyd was blindfolded and the Ninja surrounded him, "Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears." Cole said. I, on the other hand, was at the corner of the room, practicing my levitation. I opened one eye and saw the Ninja preparing their weapons and slowly walking up to Lloyd.

Darreth came in and he accidentally interrupted my concentration making me fall on my butt, 'Ow...' I sighed and stood up looking at him, "Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, So I'd appreciate a clean dojo." He smiled, but the Ninja didn't listen and attacked Lloyd. Lloyd jumped up and kicked Zane's shurikens making him drop them. Lloyd then stopped Cole's scythe, took it and used his upper body strength to hoist him up and kick the Ninja back. 

Cole grunted and ran at Lloyd. He jumped at him but Lloyd jumped up, dodging Cole and flipped in the air, dodging Jay's nunchucks, and Kai's sword. Lloyd landed and kicked Jay making him fall over to Darreth's fake trophies, making them fall. "Ah! No, no, no! No, no, no!" Darreth ran towards his trophies and picked them up. 

I laughed and flew a bit towards the window since Lloyd kicked Jay, making Darreth open it and Jay fell outside. Lloyd then made green fire and Darreth screamed as he tried to put out the fire on the ground. I smiled and flew back towards the Ninja as they were finished with training.

I landed in front of Lloyd and he took of the blind fold and looked at me, he smiled and pulled me towards his chest, I blushed and looked at Lloyd, he chuckled and let go, kissed me. I smiled and kissed back. We pulled away and went to the others talking about stuff.

-On the Bounty with Wu and Misako-

Wu was looking out the window and took off his hat and took out a picture with him, Garmadon, and Misako. Misako came inside and looked at the picture behind Wu, "I'd forgotten how pale Garmadon was before his change to evil was complete." Wu got scared and put the picture away and looked at her, "Misako, once again, you slip through my defenses" Wu said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry. I brought my research on the prophecy of the Green Ninja." She gave the bag to Wu and he opened it, making the scrolls fall out. "I thought maybe we could go over it together."

"Hmm. My. There's so much. It will take days." Wu picked up a scroll and the picture fell out of his hat, making Wu push it back in. He then walked forward and Misako said, "I should have chosen you." She smiled. "The past is the past." Wu looked at Misako, "Yes. But there's always the future." Misako then held Wu's hand as they stared at each other.

-Back with you and the Ninja-

I laughed and gently punched Lloyd's arm, he chuckled but then, I heard the TV. "NGTV reporter Gayle Gossip on the scene of what appears to be an earthquake." Sensei Wu and Misako then approached, "rocking the city of Ninjago, but it's an earthquake like no other, as scientists yet to pinpoint the cause. And more frightening still, the aftershocks are getting stronger."