Prologue (editied)

"Sign up here to find a suitable sugar daddy to provide for you!"

I blinked at the screen before sighing and throwing my phone to the side. All I wanted to do was read some manga, but of course, I should've known using an illegal website would bring a lot of strange things up.

This wasn't the first time that ad had popped up, but it would be the last. I hated using that website but the one I usually used got taken down so I had no choice. But I couldn't stand it anymore, I'd just have to find another one to use.

Having nothing else to do, I got up and left my room in search of my roommate, Kyle, who just so happens to be my best friend. We had been friends since freshman year of high school and we were now both in our freshman year of college. 

Kyle was always there for me to annoy when I got bored, which happened more often than not. While I know I could occasionally annoy Kyle, he never said anything, but I would refrain from going into his room for the rest of the day.

Walking towards his room, I take a look inside and find no one there. "Kyle?" I questioned, wondering if he had left without me knowing. 

"In the closet!" As I walk over to his closet I find Kyle with his back towards me as he slipped on a pair of black dress shoes. "Where are you going all dressed up?" I asked him teasingly. Both Kyle and I hated dressing up if we could avoid it in any way, we would in a heartbeat.

"I have a date tonight with Riley." He says turning around. "well, how do I look?" He was wearing an expensive-looking black tux with his hair brushed out of his face along with some small silver jewelry to top it off. Riley had been his crush since Kyle had seen him at orientation earlier this school year. Everyone could tell they liked each other, but neither had the balls to ask one other out though,

"You look great," I respond. Although, Kyle could look good in anything. He was your average American boy besides the fact that he could be a model. In fact, when he was younger his parents put him in modeling classes, but as he got older he decided it just wasn't his thing and quit.

"Thanks! Do you mind if I borrow your phone seeing as you broke mine?" Walking towards him, I began to tie his tie for him as I know he doesn't know how to no matter how many times I try to teach him. "For the last time, I didn't break your phone but yeah it's in my room on the bed," I say before stepping back and looking him over. 

Leaving him to do his thing I walk into the living room deciding to watch Netflix for a little bit before having to do my homework I was leaving for the last minute. logging into my account I scroll through Netflix for a minute before deciding to watch Blue Exorcist.

"Hey I'm heading out, I'll text you when I'm coming back" Looking away from the Tv I find Kyle spraying some cologne on as he walked out of his bedroom. Telling him to have fun and for him to be safe he takes his leave from our apartment as I return my attention to the tv in front of me.

After five episodes I start to feel tired and slowly feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. Getting up from the couch, as I don't have time to take a nap, I go to the kitchen to make some coffee so I can wake up.

before I could even start to make my coffee my stomach decided now would be a good time to eat something and begins to growl at me in protest when I try just to ignore the hunger beginning to seep its way into me.

Knowing we haven't gotten groceries in a while I throw on some sweats and a sweatshirt before grabbing my phone and keys to the apartment and head to the nearest food place which just so happened to be Chick-Fill-A. Yes, I know technically they don't support people like me but I'm really hungry.

While I walked there I ordered my food on my phone so I wouldn't have to wait or talk to anyone when I got there. Kyle had suggested it when he saw how bad I was when talking to someone I didn't know.

When I get there my food is already ready so I just grab the bag and leave. Walking back to my apartment I pull out my phone and noticed I had a new message. Opening it up it said, "Thank you for working with us, someone will contact you shortly."

"Huh, that's weird," I thought before shrugging it off and closing out the message.

A/N- hey guys I know this is short but it's just the prologue. Future chapters will be between 1000-3000 words. see you in the next chapter!!