Chapter 22

Now I've had plenty of kisses before this one but this was my first kiss with him. Beckett's lips weren't chapped and had a strawberry taste to them. Chapstick, I thought remembering have seen some in the bathroom. Our lips moved slowly at first as if testing the water before Beckett decided he wanted to go further and licked my lips for entrance. Letting him I open my mouth slightly. Beckett pushed forward causing me to stumble back and keep doing so until I bump into something, a wall I presume. Moving his hands that were previously holding my waist he trailed them down to my thighs before picking me up.

Pulling away from the kiss gap at how easily he was able to lift me. If I didn't like being manhandled I would've pushed him away, good think have a strength kink. Not having had enough Beckett dives down to my neck. Somehow, by what must've been pure luck, Beckett found that one spot that had me go lax in his hold.

I couldn't hold in and let out a loud moan and prayed no one was nearby right now.

"I haven't even done anything to you yet but you're already a mess." he groans. Letting out a whimper at his words I pull his mouth back to mine. Becket's hands had just started to go towards my bum before someone cleared their throat.

Pulling away from Beckett I go red at seeing Markus and Liam in the doorway. "Sorry to interrupt, but lee is awake and asking for you"

Becket lets out a sigh but lets me down. I look towards our intruders and thank them for telling me and make my way up to Lee's room. I'm right outside his door about to twist to door handle when I realize I'm not sure what I'm going to say. Whatever, I'll just wing it.

Walking in, Lee is in bed snuggled up under the covers. He looks my way and sends me a small smile as I make my way to his bed and sit down beside his tiny body.

"We need to have a talk okay? Why were you in the pool? You could've died." I wasn't going to go easy on him this time like always. I needed him to know how bad things could have got if Rhys hadn't gotten to me in time.

"I fell in and tried to swim but I haven't learned how to yet so I couldn't get to the top to breathe," he confessed but he wasn't looking at me anymore as if embarrassed.

"Ok well, ill teach you so this never happens again. But for now, I want you to never be by the pool without an adult who can swim there" Lee grins before giving me another hug.

"Ok, I promise I won't."

"Now we need to talk about something else," I said feeling a bit better knowing this wouldn't happen again.

"Something bad?"

"No, course not baby...but you've been keeping something from me that we need to talk about."

"What is it?"

"Look I've seen the bruises on you. I already talked to mom. She said...it doesn't matter but we are going to be staying here for a little while you get better but Why didn't you tell me?" By now I had tears in my eyes. I always tried to make sure lee felt comfortable telling me anything as I know how it feels not being able to and to just keep everything inside.

Lee too had tears in his eyes along with shame. "You always told me to fight back but I was too small, and I didn't want you to be disappointed in me."

Lee was smaller than normal as he was born premature and I know he wanted to be big and tall like our dad when he grew up. "Hey no, it's not something to be embarrassed by. Instead, you should be proud of yourself for being able to withstand this and not fall down. I love you so much okay? I'd never be upset at you for something like this."

I brought him into a hug and just held him as he cried.

————

it was later in the day when Lee's tears had dried and we left his room. We were gonna go get ice cream, something we always do if we think the other needs it. Walking into the living room I spot Beckett and Markus sitting on opposite couches talking about something.

"Umm..sorry to interrupt but I and lee are gonna go get some ice cream."

"Actually would you mind taking Liam and Malachi with you?" I look to lee to make sure he's okay before I answer.

"Blah is my new best friend! They have to come!" I just laugh and agree as lee drags us over to the door to put our shoes on while we wait for the guys to come down. I just stood up from tying my shoes when someone cleared their throat from behind.

"Bring back a carton of vanilla ice cream, please. I put some money in your account." I just nodded and gave him a small smile. He opened his mouth to say something else but Liam and Malachi came into the room.

"Sorry I was taking a nap, we ready to go?" He said running his hands through his hair trying to make it look better.

"Yeah, come on I'll drive."

"Here" I turn around in time to catch the keys Beckett threw at me. I shoot him a confused look.

"Take my car instead of Markus's, it's bigger." I give him an appreciative smile before I'm ushered out the door by lee whos very eager to get ice cream by now.

Becketts pov.
Locking the door after they left I go back into the living room where blah was.

"So....is he the one? Or another toy?" Markus asks me. Markus was a dom before me and actually helped train me. After my training, we became friends and would hang out occasionally. Although with how much toby and Liam seemed to like each other we'd probably see each other more often.

"Not a toy. Dunno if he's the one yet though"

"Would you like him to be?"

"I mean we still barely know each other this was a last-minute decision you know, but he's fuckin adorable. And thinking about him with other men makes me mad but I need to get to know him on a deeper level." He nods in understanding before asking another question.

"Have yall fucked?" I rolled my eyes at his bluntness.

"No. today was our first kiss." Although it certainly wouldn't be our last.

"Well my bad then, I wish yall luck, Liam told me he hopes yall last he really likes him."

"Yeah, me too" I mutter before taking a sip of my drink.

A/N - um so i realized i never published this when it thought i did lmfao also toby little brother and his friend have the same name so lee is his brother and li is his friend sorry if it gets confusing but im too lazy to change it lol. Anyways i feel bad bc i for real though i had already published this until someone commented something lol