Chapter 5 (edited)

A/N - Hey guys I edited my chapters that were already published because I didn't like them, the same plot just a couple of different things nothing major so you don't have to reread them if you don't want to.

Here I was sitting in a stranger's house who I just met today

I was panicking on the inside wondering what the hell I was doing while drinking a glass of water Beckett has given me. I was definitely starting to regret my decision, but I was already here so I should just suck it up.

After I had agreed with Becketts offer, he invited me over to look over the rules and everything he mentioned before. I had hesitantly agreed, knowing I did say yes and should just get it over with. He paid for our food, despite my protest, and drove us to his house, which in my opinion looked more like a mansion.

Beckett walked back into the room with a few papers in his hand and made his way to the couch in front of me.

Placing the papers on the table between us he leans back against the sofa and stares at me for a second.

"I want you to read this and mark a star next to anything your unsure of or uncomfortable with and we'll talk about it after, okay?" Grabbing the packet from the table I began to read.

Sugar daddy & sugar baby form.

This is to show that the parties participating in the contract are both consenting and are following the agreements as shown on the next page.

Skipping over this whole page as it's just talking about consent and stuff I flip to the next page.

Requirements of the sugar baby-
to be grateful for what your daddy is doing for you.
• to give back to your daddy in whatever form he or she asks for.
• stay with your daddy for at least 4 days of the week. *
•must be nice and kind to daddy

Requirements of the daddy-
•dont ask babies for things outside of their comfort zone.
•provide for babies in anything they might/will need.
•no manipulating baby with the money you have.
•must be nice and kind to baby.

Seeing no problems with this page either I flip to the next.

Rules for baby-
no spending more than your monthly allowance.
•no lying to daddy.
•no cussing.
•tell daddy what you are buying.
•always call your daddy, daddy, or sir if they prefer.
• always give in return.
•do chores whenever you stay with daddy.
•walk around naked at daddy's house. *
•if asked crawl around at daddy's house*

Blushing at some of the things for the rules, I put down stars next to the ones I don't like and continued reading.

Rules for daddy-
•always give baby their monthly allowance.
•never push baby past their comfort zone
•care for baby always.

•never mistreat baby

Noticing how there were only four rules for a daddy and nine for a baby I look up from the packet and ask Beckett why that is.

"Well that's mostly because we are the boss, we don't really have any rules to follow except to be kind and provide for you, but if you want you can come up with some for me and we can add them to this list. This is just a rough draft basically so things can be changed."

That makes sense I guess. Shrugging it off I go to the last page which makes me nervous. Punishments. 

Babys punishments -
reduced monthly allowance.
•spankings*
•no cuddles
•over stimulation*
•not allowed to buy something they wanted.

Anything in this packet that can be changed to fit the desires of the baby and daddy, must be approved by the boss if changed to make sure no one is abusing this rule.

Handing Beckett back the packet he looks over what I starred and looks back up at me. Flipping to the requirements of the baby page he asks me to explain why I stared staying for four days. "I have school and most days and sometimes I babysit my little brother both."

He thinks for a moment before coming up with a solution. "During days you have a class you can come over earlier or stay the night before and I can drive and pick you up. We can also work around your babysitting schedule or you can babysit him at my house."

Deciding that's okay I nod as he flips to the next page and asks me the same questions from before.

"Um, maybe when I'm more comfortable around you I can walk around without clothes but not right now. And not wanting to crawl around is just something I wouldn't like at all."

"Okay I respect that, but sometimes I may ask for sexual favors in return which will require you to be naked, I hope you're okay with that." He asks. I wasn't a virgin, but I hadn't had sex in around two years. "That's fine, but would you be willing to start maybe asking for small favors first and make our way up?" Seeming satisfied with that he goes to the last page; punishments.

"Alright, what's up with the punishments?" He asks.

"Well the last one I don't know what that is and spanking um I'm just not sure about it"

"Would you be willing to try it once? If you don't like it then we won't do it again."

Once again I hesitantly agree with what he says as he starts to explain what the last one is.

By the time he finished, I'm beet red. "Oh okay, I guess I'm fine with that," I say after giving it a thought.

Putting the packet to the side."Thank you for being a good boy and being open to trying new things for me." He praises.

Nodding, as a sign I heard him I ask him one last question that's been on my mind. "I didn't know having a sugar daddy would be so serious and have rules and stuff."

Tilting his head curiously, "You really didn't sign up, did you? On my profile, if you had looked it would've said I'm also a Dom, so our relationship is different from a typical sugar baby/daddy duo." He responds to what I said.

Opening my mouth to say something, his phone starts to ring, which was on the other side of the room. He got up from the couch with a sigh and went to his phone.

Assuming it was a wrong number as he declined it he turned back to me. "It's almost 5 do you wish to go home yet?"

Thinking about it for a moment, "yes, I would like time to think things over please."

Grabbing his keys from his pocket he starts to head towards the door, expecting me to follow. We get inside his car and I tell him my address and I look out the window wondering what's next to come.