Chapter 10 (edited)

He let me keep the kitten

Currently Cookie and I, the name I'd given the kitten, we're playing around in Beckett's living room while he was shopping for cat supplies. He told me cookie could stay at his house but I would have to feed and clean its litter which I agreed to immediately.

Cookie was a very energetic cat apparently. The moment I put her down inside the house she had run around exploring and still hadn't run out of energy. I was so happy that I finally had a cat, I had even shed a few tears when Beckett said yes.

Hearing the front door open I leave Cookie and go to greet Beckett. "Hey, there are two bags left in the car can you grab them?" Becket says as he walks in. Walking out the door I go to the car. Grabbing the bags I close the car door and walk back inside. In the kitchen, Beckett had placed all the bags on the island. "How much stuff did you buy? There's like eight bags!"

Beckett shrugs, his cheeks turning a little pink. "I wasn't sure what to get so I just grabbed whatever," he scratched at the back of his neck.

"Well thank you, I'll make this up to you somehow, promise!" Looking into a bag I start to unload things to see what all he got for Cookie. Speaking of Cookie, she had just walked in and was rubbing herself against Beckett's leg while purring.

Digging through the bags to find some cat food as I know cookie probably hasn't eaten in a while. Finding a bag that contained wet and dry food I get to work making her some food. As soon as I put down the bowl cookie is attacking it. It hurt my heart to know this is probably her first actual meal.

Looking away from Cookie I look up to see Beckett watching me. "I know you're excited about Cookie but you still have to eat too, what would you like?"

Thinking about it for a little bit I decided on spaghetti. "Do you need any help or anything?" I ask so I don't seem rude. Becket had already turned from me and was pulling out the stuff he would need to make it. "No it's okay, just put up cookies stuff, there's an empty room you can use so she can have her own little room." Feeling happy that Beckett is allowing Cookie to have her own room, I go up and hug him.

I could feel the way he tensed before pulling me closer to him. "Not that I'm complaining, but what's this for?" I could feel his chin that was set atop my head move while he talked. "Thank you, really, I appreciate what your doing." No one had ever paid this much attention to me or gave me this much dedication. Not even my parents.

Grabbing as many bags as I could I go looking for the empty room. It took me looking into three other rooms before I finally found it. It looked like it used to be someone's room as there were shelves with trinkets on the wall and some boxes in the corner of the room. It wasn't that big, but cookie didn't need a big room anyway. Dropping the bags in the room I go to grab what I couldn't earlier and return to the room.

I was still figuring out where to put things in Cookies room when Beckett had walked in with cookie trailing behind. "Foods ready, clean up, and join me at the table please." Washing my hands and changing into some pj's I walk into the dining room to find Beckett sitting at the table waiting.

Pulling out the chair across from him I sit down. I wasn't sure what to do. What if he prays before eating, I'm an Atheist so it is kinda weird but I wouldn't care that much if he did. What if he- "What are you waiting for? Eat." Oh.

Well, I guess that means he doesn't pray. Picking up the fork set on the table I twirl it in the spaghetti before putting it in my mouth. "Holy shit, this is good" I swear the moment it touched my tongue I was in heaven. Holy moly. "Langauge." Oh yeah, oops.

We continued to eat our food in silence with the occasional moan from me from how good it tasted. By the time we had both finished eating I had refilled my plate two times already. Rubbing my little food baby I leaned back in the seat and closed my eyes. All the events of today were starting to catch up to me and I was feeling tired.

"Come on I'll take you to your room." Standing up from the chair I got up to put my dish in the sink when Beckett just tells me to leave it. Putting his hand on the small of my back Beckett directs me to my room.

By the time we made it to my room, I was falling asleep on my feet where I was standing. Beckett turns me around to face him before I could enter my room.

"I know today was kind of busy but tomorrow I want us to do an exercise that will help us get closer and hopefully allow you to be more comfortable around me. Usually, I'm with experienced subs who are used to this but you are still tense around me so this will be good for us." Nodding as a sign I heard him I go to close the door when he pulls me close to him and presses his lips to my forehead. When it happened I was too tired to react to his small gesture of affection, but in the morning I definitely reacted to it then.

A/N - Hey guys I'm editing this book, what I have so far at least, a little. I feel like I'm rushing things so I'm going back and slowing things down. You don't have to reread it I'm just adding a little more scenes and going into more dept but I'll be done editing it sometime tonight and I have chapter 10 almost done already so I'm publishing that sometime tomorrow!