Chapter 2 (editied)

A/N - hey guys wanted to apologize for not updating when i said i would but school is so stressful 😩. Anyways i hope y'all enjoy this chapter!! Also Changed the way test messages looked so thats why they look diff from last chapter.

Opening the screenshot the person sent me, I saw a profile that had a picture of me with all my correct information

At first I thought it was someone who was just using my picture, as surprisingly it has happened before. But a closer look at the screen I noticed that they knew all my personal information too!

Exiting out the picture I immediately began to type my reply.

Toby
Wth where did get that?!? Are you stalking me??! Just so you know my dad is a police officer!!

That wasn't true. Actually, my dad wasn't present in my life, but he didn't know that.

832-291-7267

I told you it's from findyoursugar.com

that's weird, while I know people could use pictures of me to catfished others, no one has ever used my or even known my personal information.

Toby
I never made an account on a website like that I'm sorry I think someone is using my information would you mind sending me the link of where you got that from?

Maybe I could figure out who really made that account and get them to delete it somehow. 

832-291-7267
Yeah. Look, can we meet up?

Toby
Meet up? You could be a murder I don't know you.

832-291-7267
I'll explain when we meet up. When are you free?

What the heck.

I didn't know what to do. I was literally talking to a complete stranger who could be a murder and wanted to kill me to sell my body parts on the black web. Why did they even want to meet up, I told them that wasn't me!

Deciding to talk to kyle about this, as I always do when I need advice, I head towards his room.

Throwing his door open, I see him laying down on his phone. Launching myself onto his bed I showed him the text and told him what happened.

Waiting for him to respond with his advice, I look at him eagerly but by then I notice how nervous he looks.

"Kyle, you okay? You look nervous just like this morning at breakfast."