chapter 20

The next morning I woke up in a different position than I fell asleep in. Having been spooning last night, I was now on my back while Beckett had his head on my lower tummy and his arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

Lifting my hands I take them to his hair. I hadn't noticed before, mostly because why would I take time to stare at his hair, but I noticed while most of his hair was black his roots were blonde. Well, I never like blondes anyway.

A creak from the door opening dragged my attention away from his hair to the doorway where my brother now stood. Smiling at him I gesture for him to come closer. "Hey, you sleep well?"

Lee nods ecstatically before he attempts his version of a whisper, "The pillows felt like clouds!"

"Good I'm glad. Did you need anything?"

Before he could answer the doorbell rang. "Oh yeah someone rang the doorbell a couple of minutes ago."

Looking over at the clock I gasped how late it was in the day. I guess we stayed up later than usual I thought. "I'll be there in a second go play with Cookie."

Once he left the room I thought about how to wake up Beckett. Finally deciding on just shaking his shoulder and saying his name.

"Beckett, wake up!" I whispered not wanting to wake him up startling. Instead of waking up he just nuzzled my stomach and groaned a little bit.

"A little longer, then ill make us some breakfast."

"But someones at the door." I protest. This woke him up.

Lifting his head from my stomach "What time is it?"

Repeating the time he curses, apologizes for cussing, and then gets dressed all under a minute. "Go take a shower and come downstairs it's my guest I told you about"

Quickly walking over to me he kisses my forehead and walks out of the room. Still a little confused about what just happened in such little time I sat there under the covers for a little bit before going to actually take a said shower.

----------------

After I was dressed and everything I made my way downstairs. I could smell some bacon along with something else I couldn't identify as I stepped off of the last step. Walking a little further the living room came in view and it in was lee and another little boy similar to his age I'm assuming with becket and two other people whose backs were facing me I didn't know.

Noticing me enter the room Beckett mentions me over. "This is Toby he's my current partner."

pointing to the guy on the right he introduced him "This is Markus he's a dominant so be respectful to him okay?" Markus was tall and buff like really buff. He looked to be mixed but I'm not sure of what but he had the naturally tan skin tone that most pale people would die for. Along with green eyes and hair that was pulled back in a bun, he had this kind of scary aura around him which I'm assuming is because he is a dominant.

"yes sir," I said. Last night he had informed me around any of his friends I was to address him as sir for now until I felt comfortable using daddy in front of others. "Nice to meet you," I said to Markus with a smile on my face and a polite nod directed to him.

Next, he pointed to the smaller guy beside him. The guys' eyes widen with what looked like recognition when our gazes connected. "Actually we already know each other" he interrupted Beckett when he was about to introduce us.

Not catching the look Markus sent his way he continued on "We met at school when Mekhi accidentally sat at your table" racking my brain for when that happened a lightbulb suddenly went off in my head. "Oh yeah how are you? Nice to see you again."

before he could answer Beckett started to talk. "How about yall go talk in the backyard and take the boys with yall"

letting out a nod Liam reached over and grabbed my wrist and began dragging me towards the backyard I guess.  we had barely taken two steps when I heard a loud smack and a stinging pain on my behind causing me to yelp. Feeling my cheeks heat up and my mouth drop open I turned my head around to look at Beckett. All he gave me in return was a small smirk.

Having never been in the backyard before as I've had no reason to do so I took the time to look around. It was big with a pool on the right and what looks like a mini garden to the left. "So I didn't know you were a submissive." Liam said halting me from my overseeing the yard.

"Oh, I'm not or well I guess I am now? it's complicated." He nodded before leading us over to some chairs by the garden while the kids went over by the pool.

"I've been one for two years coming up three now. It gets better over time as it comes more naturally trust me," he says almost professionally.

"Oh I don't know if ill be one that long," I say shrugging. He looks at me confused and mentions me to explain

"Well technically I'm more of a sugar baby than a submissive, I get the benefits of a sugar baby while having extra perks I guess you can call it. We only have a contract for six months right now"

He nods with a sigh of amusement. "Well yall look really cute together, I hope yall last! " he giggles.

For a while, we talked about anything and everything. He gave me advice as a submissive and we exchanged numbers so we could hang out more or in case I need any help. He was in the process of telling me how Markus and himself met when I felt a tug on the sleeve of the shirt I was wearing.

Turning around thinking it was lee I was surprised when I saw Malachi instead. "Hey, where's lee?" I said noticing lee wasn't beside him. It was then I noticed the urgency behind his eyes.

Getting up from my chair I call out his name I get no response. Starting to get a bad feeling I Turn back to Malachi, kneel down, and ask him again where Lee is. Instead of responding verbally he grabs my hand and leads me out of the garden and towards to pool. Looking around I called out his name again only to hear silence. It wasn't until Malachi pointed into the water that I saw him.

Lee was underwater.

Unconscious.

Not even thinking twice I dove into the water. Now I wasn't the best swimmer but right now all I knew was that I needed to get lee up and out of the water. Kicking my legs faster, my arms reached out and wrapped around his waist.

Swimming back up was difficult but once I got near the surface someone pulled both me and lee up. Strong hands gripped my biceps as they held us afloat. I couldn't see who it was as my hair was in my eyes but I let lee be taken from my hands and out of the pool.

Finally having my hands empty I took the opportunity to wipe the hair out of my face allowing me to see Lee's body laying on his back while Markus gave him chest compressions. "Hey let's get you out the pool, Lee will be fine Markus is studying to be a doctor."

Becket's voice lured me away from Lee's body. Looking towards him I noticed he was still holding me up. Allowing him to pull me up he immediately wraps me up in a towel and gathers me in his arms. "Is he going to be okay?" I asked worriedly to Markus.

"Yes he's breathing is fine now but I would recommend getting him into warm clothing or he'll catch a cold too. Keep an eye on him too, might still be some water in his lungs." Nodding I go to pick up lee to take him inside but Becketts stops me.

"Go change first I'll take him to his room and get some clothes out." As worried as I was about lee I knew he was right so reluctantly I made my way to Beckett's room and quickly changed. Now in Lee's room, I go in only to see Beckett standing over toby looking hard at something.

"What's wrong," I asked scared he might've stopped breathing again. Stopping next to Beckett I see what caught his attention. Black and blue bruises adorned Lee's tiny body. And not the kind that seemed like accidents.

A/N- this isn't as good as I want it to be but I feel bad for taking a while lol. I'll most likely update tomorrow or Monday as I'm editing all chapters I haven't published one by one right now and will hopefully be done soon!