Chapter 12

Here I was sitting on a guys lap, naked, who I've only known for a week. If anyone saw me now, they'd question my sanity.

I didn't know what Beckett had planned but I know it had to do with the box the he pulled out from behind him. He had positioned me so my back was to his clothed chest and my legs were spread open on top of his.

It was embarrassing, really embarrassing. At least for me, beckett seemed to enjoy it as he ran his hands up and down my thigh, squeezing them once in a while. He pulled his hands away from my thighs and instead opened the box. I couldn't see what was inside, but it didnt matter anyways as he soon showed what he was going to grab.

"Im going to blindfold you. Is that ok?" I shivered as his breath hit my ear from where he was speaking. I could only nod as I was still embarrassed to say anything. The blindfold was of silk fabric and wasn't tied on too tight.

"Is this good or do you need it to be looser." Again I just shook my head instead of responding. As a result I got a light smack on my thigh making me jolt. "Words Toby." He reprimanded.

"No it's good." My voice had wavered but I had managed to get the words out. Next I heard beckett move around a litle before hearing the TV turn on. I was confused at what he was doing but I heard him surf through some channels before finally deciding on one.

"Before we start, since we haven't talked about safe words yet, red is to stop, yellow to slow down and move to the next thing, and green is for you're ok. Don't be afraid to use them, do you understand." I only nodded before I remember what he said earlier and said yes.

"Alright, this is just to help you get used to me and trust that I wont hurt you so you're going sit here while I watch tv and touch you. I would prefer it if you called me daddy but sir if ok too. Do you have any questsions?"

"Um how exactly are you going to touch me?" I asked hesitatitanly.

"Just fleeting touches here and there maybe a little more, whatever it takes for you to be able to relax in my hold instead of being how tense you are right now. Im going to start now, remember red to stop, yellow to slow down, and green for good."

At first they were innocent as he only grabbed my hips. For a little bit he was rubbing his thumbs in circles, while I'm assumming watching the Tv. Slowly his hands ventured up to my chest and just rested his hands there again. A few more minuets passed before his started touching my nipples. He just sat there rubbing them while I tried not to react.

Whenever the next episode of the show started to play did they get a little less innocent. One second his hands were roaming to top half of my bottom and then next they weren't. He now had his hands resting on top of my thighs kneading the flesh almost soothingly.

Slowly but surely his hands make their way higher and higher up my thigh while I atempted to close my legs together. A sharp smack was what I got in return. "Keep your legs open." He commanded.

"Sorry." Again I got a smack on my thigh. "Sorry what?"

"...sorry daddy." I said quietly. Humming in reponse with a small kiss on my neck he continues playing with my thighs. At least he did until he got bored. I gasped as his large hand grabbed my dick. He wasn't moving his hand or anything but just holding it as if it was his. As if I was his.

I whimpered as his hand started to go down towards my balls. Again, he didnt play with them on anything but just held them in his palm. I was starting to get hard, much to my embarrassment and tried to pull away. "Toby. Stay still. I wont ask again." His words only seemed to make me harder.

"Wait i-" I was cut off by his other hand that wasn't touching me going back to hold my dick. "Shhh its okay...just let me take care of you." I couldnt even respond as his hand on my dick started to slowly move.

I whipered throwing my head back on his shoulder as he started to fondle my balls too. I never really touched myself and I hadn't had sex in a while so I was really sensitive right now. Too sensitive.

Becketts hands started to move faster, his hand that was on my balls moved to my nipples and sharply pinched them causing me to moan and arch my back. "Im going to cum. I need to. I want to come please."

At this point I didn't even know what I was saying, all I knew was that I needed to release. "Say my name and I'll let you."

His hand going even faster than before and playing with my nipples too I could feel me orgasm approaching quickly. Right before it was going to hit me Beckett tighten his hand on my dick impossibly tight. "Say my name Toby. Just once and you can come."

In my muddled brain I didn't even understand what he was talking about so I just whimpered the first thing that came to mind. "Daddy...please i want to cum. Please let me come."

With that he let go and it all came coming out. I slumped back against him with my body trembling slightly as he began to untie the blindfold around my eyes. "Good job baby, I'm so proud of you. Such a goodboy."

I could hear Beckett whispering words on encouragement in my eyes while he put me in some boxers and carried me somewhere else from our previous location.

It was only when he placed me down in the tub filled with warm water did i allow myself to become aware of my surrounding. "Hey baby you feeling alright?"

Beckett was brushing his hands through my hair from beside the tub while rubbing my back. "Yeah, i just havent done that in a while." I explained to him.

"Well you did a good job. You probably didnt realize but you were relaxed for a while leaning against me instead of sitting rigid before, which was why I gave you a reward for you do so. Im proud of you." I only smiled at him before a yawn overtook my body.

"Lets clean you up then get you to bed."

Beckett had washed both my body and hair before helping me dry off. He gave me a hoodie of his along with some clean boxer before walking me to his bedroom. "I have some work to do, but i want you to sleep in here instead of your room for right now. Ill be back to wake you up get some rest." With that he closed the door and walked away.

A/N- yall this was literally SO embarrassing to write!! Like I am dying of embarrassment while proof reading it. Anyways hope you enjoy!!