Chapter 23

Just realized lee and Liam have the same names so lee is for toby's brother and lia is for his friend

toby pov-

Liam is the most mischievous guy I've ever met. You wouldn't think he was at first glance but he definitely was. We went to an ice cream place in the mall and saw a lingerie store on the way there. I was never one to wear it but he insisted even with the kids threw!

But of course, I was trying on this nice one-piece lace zip up but when I tried to take it off the zipper got stuck. I called out for Liam but he didn't answer so I had to call a worker to help me. And to make it worse it was a guy worker, a straight one! I didn't even know they hired guys.

Which turned out to be a bad idea because Liam took a picture of me and that guy and although we didn't do anything the photo suggests differently. The worker had one hand on my hip and the other on the zipper with his face super close to help see what the zipper was caught on. And to make it worse I was blushing out of embarrassment, but it looked like something else.

"Come on you've got to buy it it looks so good! Even Beckett thinks so." Lia says when I walk out of and dressing room only to tell him I'm going to put it back on the rack.

"What? How would he know were even here, or that you tried it on?" I had this sinking feeling in my stomach

"Well, i may or may not have sent him a photo." He pulls out his phone and shows me the text conversation between him and Beckett.

Sir Beckett 🥱

[image]
What do you think?

Who is that?

I'm not sure.

I give the phone back to lia and look up at him in horror. "Why would you send that he's going to punish me!"

he just gives me a wink with a smirk, "that's the point."

"Liam! I don't even know him that well but I can already tell his punishments are harsh." He embarrasses me enough without his punishments, I can only imagine what he's going to do now.

"Oh yeah they are but the aftercare afterward is amazing, trust me." He says with a sly smirk.

"Whatever let's just go pay and get the kids ice cream" I just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. Walking up to the cashier who also happened to be the worker who helped me earlier I just finished paying when he said something.

"Ah, actually could I get your number or something?" I instantly blush and awkwardly look away. I thought he was straight? I had never really had anyone ask me that before and although I was already going to say no because i just didn't want his number in general, but because I was with Beckett now.

"Oh i have a...boyfriend." i wasn't sure what Beckett was to me or what he wanted me to refer to him as to other people but I knew the rules were to not get involved with other people.

After that, i turned around and walked out as fast as I could.

Later

After getting ice cream and going to a bunch of other stores courtesy of Liam, we were on the way back to beckets only about five minutes away and I was freaking out. As a kid, I've definitely been punished before but something about this punishment was making my stomach churn. I wasn't sure if it was a bad way though.