Chapter 6 (edited)

A/N - Hey guys sorry this is so late I've been lazy. Anyways it snowed here!! it doesn't really snow where I live so I only see it when I go out of town for like winter break or something. Anyways enjoy this chapter!!

I had fallen asleep during the car ride to my apartment

I had fallen asleep during the car ride to my apartment. One minute I was sleeping and the next I was banging my head against the window.

"Sorry, this road is bumpy," Beckett said with a glance, noticing I had woken up. Yawning and stretching a little, I noticed I had his suit jacket draped over me with his hand resting on my thigh.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked. It couldn't have been that long considering we live about 30-45 minutes apart. "Around 20 minutes, everything from today must've worn you out."

Looking out the window, I recognized the street name that I pass most days to get to school.

We sit in surprisingly comfortable silence for the rest of the ride, as he pulled up to my apartment complex. "What's the code."

"Oh no, you don't need to do that you can just let me out here, I'll walk," I say realizing he planned to drive me all the way to my building entrance.

He looked at me for a moment before deciding to let it go. "Alright, but tomorrow I'm coming to pick you so we can talk more and you can decide if you want this or not, so next time I ask I expect you to answer me."

Stepping out of the car I turn around, "ok I understand. When can I expect you to pick me up?"

"Good boy, I'll text you and tell you what time I'm going to pick you up tomorrow. Eat some dinner and get some sleep." He ordered.

"Ok, goodnight see you tomorrow," I said softly. I walked up to the gate and pressed in the code. Waiting for the gate to open I could practically feel Beckett staring at my back, waiting to see if I make it in. God, this gate takes like ten years to open.

Finally after a minute of me waiting for it open I was able to walk inside the gates. Turning around and waving goodbye to Beckett I make my way to my side of the apartment complex.

Walking inside, I close the door to my apartment and lean against the door taking a deep breath. Now that I'm in the comfort of my own home, I realize how tense I've been. It was only about 6 so decided to take a warm bath before starting dinner.

Stopping on the way to check if kyle is here, I peer into his room seeing his bed made from this morning and nothing out of place. Continuing with my way to my bathroom I grab my PJs and a towel from my room before finally getting there.

My bathtub was one of those which was also a shower, meaning it wasn't that big but it was enough. Taking off the layers that I wore today, I plug the drain so the tub can fill up and turn on the water letting it slowly fill up the tub.

Although it's a bit childish and feminine, I grab my soap that I use to make bubbles and pour some in the water that's already halfway up the tub. Waiting for the tub to fill up some more, I grab my phone and find some music I can relax to. Deciding on my "No stress" playlist, I put my phone on the toilet lid next to me and get into the tub.

God, this feels so good. The water, which had a little too many bubbles, was up to my shoulders and was basically burning my skin. just the way I liked it.  Finally able to relax I let my head hit the wall behind me, sink into the water, and close my eyes.

I must've fallen asleep again because the water was no longer warm and my phone was ringing informing me someone was calling. Picking up the phone which read kyle I answered it before putting it on speaker.

"Hey, what's up, everything ok?" Kyle never really calls me or anyone as he claims his voice over the phone sounds like a dying dog.

"yeah everything's fine, are you not at home? I forgot my keys and have been knocking on the door for like the past 5 minutes."

"ah sorry I was in the tub, I'm getting out right now give me a moment." Hanging up the call I unplug the tub, quickly dry off as best as I could, throw my clothes on, and go open the door for Kyle.

"Hey, sorry about that, I'm about to make dinner anything you want?" I ask when I open the door. Today events were already forgotten and I just wanted to fill my stomach and sleep for as long as I could.

Walking in Kyle takes off his shoes and the jacket he had on before following me to the kitchen. "Nah, anythings fine I just want to eat something my stomach is killing me," He exaggerated.

Looking through what we have, which isn't much, I settle on making chicken a la king.   Pulling out everything I need I set a pot of water on the stove to boil before turning to kyle. "So how was your day? Anything interesting happen?"

"Nah just had to do something for work and then hung out with Riley for the rest of the day." Kyle worked for a company that allowed him to work from home but sometimes, like today, he had to go in. But that rarely ever happened so he doesn't complain when he has to. "What about you? You met up with your wannabe sugar daddy right?"

"Well, technically he is my sugar daddy. Kind of." Today we just talked it over so I guess tomorrow started whatever it was we were doing.

"What! I thought you said you didn't want one? Or that you weren't a sugar baby." He said glaring at me offended.

"I'm not but I decided to listen to what you told me yesterday and go for it. I'm just trying it out, and when Beckett explained everything to me it didn't seem so bad."

"We'll talk about this later, but right now I need a shower and then food. I expect all the deets when I'm not about to fall over with sleep." Kyle said threateningly.

Putting my hands up in the air in mock surrender, "I pinky promise. Now go take a shower you stink. I'll call you when the food is done."

With kyle taking a shower I turn my attention back to the boiling water and making us our dinner as planned.

A/N - Heys guys sorry this is short and more rushed than usual but I just wanted to get a chapter out!! I double updated bc I felt bad for taking almost 2 weeks to update. See you next chapter!!