chapter 11 (edited)

I woke up with morning wood

That's normal right? As most males do wake up with it naturally. Except mine was from a dream. A dream where Beckett didn't just kiss my forehead, but other places too.

It was all because of that forehead kids. Even mentioning it made me replay the dream in my head.

Beckett pulled back a little from my forehead his eyes scanning my face for something. I was too tired to even notice how close we were. I wasn't sure what he was scanning for but he must've found it because the next thing I know his lips are on mine. The first thing I noticed was that his lips were soft. really soft. the second thing I noticed was his hands. They were under my shirt gripping tightly onto my waist.

His hands leave my waist going lower and lower until he bends down, grabbing my thighs and picking me up. Almost as if it's happened before, my legs automatically lock around Beckett's hips as my hands grip his hair.

Pulling away from my mouth Beckett starts to walk us toward the bed before laying us down on the bed with him still in between my locked legs. Instead of kissing me again he leans down and sucks on my neck. Coincidentally the spot he chose happened to be my sweet spot.

I let out a moan that only seemed to arouse Beckett further as he rolled his hips, knocking them into mine. His trailed lips lower and lower until he reached the waistband of my pants. Before I could even stop him both my pants and boxers were pulled down off of my hips. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and lowered his head closer in between my legs. I could feel his breath on me and could only watch as he opened his mouth.

Shaking my head to get rid of the dream I sat up not knowing what to do. My boner was still up, tall and proud. Should I take a cold shower or should I actually do something? While I really wanted to touch myself instead I got ready to take a shower.

Turning the water onto the colder side I stepped back and stripped off my clothes. My boxers were a sticky mess that I would somehow have to clean without Beckett knowing.

Stepping into the shower I shudder at how cold it was. I only took a quick shower as I didn't really need one right now.

Walked out of my room after getting dried and dressed I go to look around for Cookie. I was stalling having to see Beckett. I know technically we're in a relationship of sorts, but it's still embarrassing I had a wet dream about him.

I later found cookie sleeping on a random window sill in the living room. Maybe it's because she was an outside cat first, but she seemed to love being by the window with the sun shining on her. Crouching down I kiss her on the head and pet her between her ears.

"Good morning." Oh fuck. Trying to control the sudden blush on my face I turn around. "Morning." Beckett walked over to me and crouched down also petting Cookie.

"Did you sleep well?" Oh no. He knew. He had to know, why else would he ask that. "I hope you were comfortable I know sleeping somewhere new can be hard, at least for me." the panic that was previously inside of me had calmed down and was instead replaced with relief.

"Oh yeah, I got a good night's sleep thanks for asking." I mean according to my dick I had more than a good night but no one has to know that.  "Today we're going to do an exercise I found online that others use to help newly trained subs. Nothing big but hopefully it will help you be more comfortable and trust me more."

Honestly, I was nervous about what the exercise was, but I understand that I need to be more comfortable around him, but the only person who I could only ever be comfortable around was kyle. Not even my parents could make loosen up in thier presence.

Beckett and I eat a quick breakfast he had whipped up, which was of course super good, and then we had migrated to the living room. We were sitting down on opposite couches facing each other while I waited for what was going to happen. "Take off all your clothes please."

Oh.

I was confused, very confused actually. "Um, are we going to do something? Is this our exercise?" I had thought it was going to be talking or doing something fun, not this. Not something sexual.

"If you weren't new this you'd get punished for talking back instead of doing what I asked. I don't want you to talk at all after this unless it's to color out." This was the first time Beckett has gone 'dom' on me. Slightly curious as to what's going to happen I start by taking off my shirt.

The cold air that hit me after made me realize how cold it really was in here. Next, I unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants. All that was left were my boxers. I hesitated to look up to see Beckett watching me silently, almost as if he was trying to commit my body to memory. "Boxers too, please."

A/N - hey guys this is shorter than usual but I wanted to give yall two chapters as I'm going to be editing what I have published so far. Yall won't HAVE to reread it but I would recommend it. I would like to say I'll be done editing them all tonight but I always end up not finishing when I say I will but going to try super hard. Anyways hope yall enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next update!!