Chapter 19

A/N- smut whole chapter lol since I felt bad for not updating for a month and for the short chapter 18.

Beckett held eye contact with me the whole way he made his way to the bed. Just his gaze alone made me want to shy away and cower beneath the covers like I would've done if I was a kid. But all I could do was sit there and wait.

Stopping just in front of where I sat on the bed he paused. "I want to go a little further than before and use some toys on you if that okay?" I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and nodded. Beckett raised an eyebrow "Remember verbal answers, what are the colors?" he demanded more than he questioned.

Quickly repeating them to him he hums satisfied. "I'm going to go get some things when I come back I want you naked on your stomach on the bed head down, legs spread, and arms above your head."

"yes sir," I said remembering verbal answers. Beckett just huffs a little before walking to get whatever he wanted. I know he wanted me to call him daddy but honestly it embarrassed me more than being naked in front of him. Quickly standing off of the bed I take off my clothes and fold them neatly and place them on the bedstand next to the bed before getting in the position he wanted me to be in.

it seems I had taken longer than I thought because I had just barely got into position when Beckett came back into the room. I couldn't tell exactly where he was as my head was facing downwards but I heard his footsteps getting closer to me so I assume he's right next to me or somewhere close. "I'm going to handcuff your hands together alright."

Straddling my waist he leans forward a little before putting what felt like a fuzzy pair of handcuffs around my wrist before leaning back again. lowering himself so he laying between my legs he runs his hands up and down my thighs. "So fucking smooth" I hear him mutter. suddenly I was glad my face was down so he couldn't see the blush gracing my face.

His hands are suddenly at my ass squeezing and needing the flesh there instead of my thighs like before. Forcing myself to relax, I allow myself to sink more in the covers beneath us. Pulling my cheeks apart I feel his breath hitting my hole. "What is he doing?" I thought confused.

"Oh god," I moaned out pushing back against the warm appendage breeching my hole. Now I didn't have that much sexual experience but I have done a lot of things with previous exes but this was not one of them.

"Sir" I moaned out. it felt good. Really good. His tongue breached inside me and i felt like i was in heaven right now. Beckett pulled away causing me to let out a whine and crawled his way up to me but kept one hand on my hip. His other hand gripped my hair before pulling it up to where I was faced with my reflection. "Look at how pretty you are right now, by the end of the night till be downright gorgeous," he said with a teasing voice prompting me to let out a loud moan.

I didn't notice before but beckets bed had a headboard with doors on it that I know found out had a mirror behind them. I didn't have time to process that though because the next thing I knew two fingers are pressed at my entrance and roughly shoved in me. Instead of cringing in pain as I should've I mewled and pushed back against them as my eyes rolled back into my head.

"Might have to gag you if you continue being this loud wouldn't want to wake up your brother now would we? he whispered in my ear while keeping eye contact with me. I tried to respond but he chose that moment to take his fingers out and push them back in again.

"Slow dow-" I tried to protest but he just kept thrusting his fingers in and out. I had thought that before his fingers felt good but then he suddenly hit that one spot inside of me that had me cumming. "Already cumming? You're so responsive and sensitive. But I'm just getting started."