Chapter 7 (edited)

A/N - hey guys. I tried to make this one longer and make more sense than last chapter because I kind of rushed through those to get them out, but this one should be better hope you enjoy it!!

 I tried to make this one longer and make more sense than last chapter because I kind of rushed through those to get them out, but this one should be better hope you enjoy it!!

The next morning I woke up to my phone going off.

Reaching my hand out blindly from under the covers I grab for my phone. Pulling it closer to me I open my eyes only to close them almost immediately from how high I had my brightness.

"Hello?" I said groggily after I got over how bright the phone was and answered the call.

"Did I wake you up? Sorry, I thought you'd be awake by now," Beckett's voice came through the phone.

Looking at my clock on top of my bed stand. Oh god, it was already 12. I've never really woken up this late as I'm an early riser, no matter how late I go to bed.

After Kyle and I had eaten dinner last night, I told him about the deal with Beckett with a few things left out. We talked about how I felt about it and how nervous I was for today. By the time we finished talking it was around 2 in the morning.

"Yeah sorry, I went to bed late last night. Are you already on your way?" I asked praying he wasn't. I still had to get ready and everything, I hadn't even had breakfast.

"I'm actually outside your apartment gates. Can I have to code now?" My prayers were not answered.

"Oh yeah, it's #2356 my apartment number is 806 just knock kyle will let you in,"  I say while getting out of bed and quickly grabbing everything needed for a shower. Yeah, I took a bath last night but I didn't really wash off.

"Kyle? Is he the friend who signed you up? You live together?"

"Yeah, look I got to go take a quick shower just tell him you're here for me, and he'll let you in." I hang up on him before starting to strip off my clothes.  Throwing my phone on the bed I go jump into the shower.

Washing my body off quickly, not even bothering with my hair, I dry my body as best as I could and throw on the clothes I grabbed but in my hurry, I grabbed two T-shirts instead of a pair of pants.

Opening the door that separates the bathroom from my bedroom I freeze on the spot. There sitting on my bed was Beckett.  I was still pantless.

Shutting the door close again, I die of embarrassment right then and there. "Toby, come back out. It's fine, we're both guys." That doesn't mean anything to me.

"But it's different your my sugar da- that and I'm your uhm that." I could hear Beckett chuckle from outside the door. Well glad I could amuse him.

"Toby come out. I won't touch you if that's what you're worried about." I wasn't worried about that. I wasn't the most self-confident in my body. Yeah, sometimes I may act like I have a good body or that I don't care but deep inside I do. My legs just so happened to be the part I hate the most. They were just so thin and just bleh.

"Toby. I won't ask you again. Come out I won't even look. Besides if you agree to, your staying with me for four days starting today so we'll see each other without clothes soon." That's right. We are starting today and these next four days we would have to see each other without clothes at least once. Plus if I decide to stay in the relationship then we would most definitely be seeing each other naked.

Taking a deep breath I open the door. True to his word Beckett is facing away and looking at the wall. Quickly searching for a pair of jeans I grab whatever looks good and slide them on. Clearing my throat, "Ok you can turn around now."

Giving me a look over, he makes his way towards me "Are you ready, or do you need more time?" He questions.

"No, I still need to pack my things up to stay the night." Walking around him towards my closet I began to dig through the floor hoping to find a bag I can put my belongings in.

"No need, you can borrow some of my stuff, just bring anything you might need for school or anything personal," Beckett says. Pulling out a small bag, seeing as I won't be needing anything after all. I grab some textbooks, my phone charger, and some of my hygiene things before stuffing them all in the bag.

"Alright I'm ready, are we going back to your house?" I question as we make our way out of the apartment to where Beckett parked his car. "Yeah, we'll grab some food on the way there since you haven't had anything to eat yet I'm assuming. And I'm assuming you want to go on with this, for sure."

"Yes, I want to try something new but I still want to talk more about it beforehand if that's ok?" Becket just nods and opens the car door for me, which I thank him for.

We drive away from my apartment and sit in silence with Beckett focused on driving and me watching the road pass by outside. "Do you want to eat somewhere specific?" Beckett asks, breaking the silence.

"No, I'm not really picky so anythings good." Which was true. I grew up poor and didn't ever really have lots of food to eat, so now I always make sure to eat what I get no matter what and to finish it all.

Taking a left, Beckett pulls up into somewhere I haven't been since I was a teen.

IHOP.

"Since when has this been here? Wasn't there a store called Daisy's here?" I ask Beckett as we get out of the car. I could already smell the sweet scent of syrup from out here. "Yeah, this was built recently they just opened last week I believe. Is this fine?"

"Yes, I haven't been here in years so this is more than fine," I say happily. Kyle was allergic to syrup, believe it or not, so even if I had known this was here I would've had no one to go with, and I refused to go most places alone.

Walking inside I could see that it wasn't very packed. Not a lot of people must know it's here yet either. Breaking my trail of thoughts, a pretty waitress come up to greet us.

"Hi, welcome to IHOP. Table for two?" She asked with a smile that looked genuine but I knew inside it was fake. "Actually could we get a booth instead of a table?" I looked up at Beckett wondering why he asked for a booth, "Of course! Right, this way gentlemen."

When we got to the booth I went to sit on the opposite side of Beckett but he pulled me into the seat next to him.  "I want you to get used to being close to me" he explained having seen my look of confusion I gave him earlier.

That seemed sensible. I was not a just rip off the bandaid quickly than pull it off inch by inch type of guy though. I never was. But here I am having breakfast with my potential sugar daddy/dom. Guess I'm trying new things lately.

Something that both excites and terrifies me.

A/N - Hey guys!! Im two days late from when i said i would upload this but I'm ngl I procrastinate a lot so if i ever say ill post on a certain day expect it to be a day or two late 😭 Anyways hope y'all liked this chapter. See y'all in the next one!