Chapter 17

Toby pov
-(Wednesday)

A/N- this chapter isnt really edited but I hadn't updated in a while.

Today my classes were a bit later in the day so I should've been able to sleep in. But of course, the universe hates me. Answering my ringing phone without looking, I suddenly become alert when I hear who is on the other side.

"Lee are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked concerned. Lee was full-on crying. Lee never cries and I mean never. He's always laughing and smiling even when times are tough.

"Sorry, I know it's not okay to call you," he says sniffling. It isn't okay to call me? "What do you mean baby? You know you can always call me. "

"yes. Am I still coming over, I really miss you." fuck. I forgot about that.

"Of course I'll even pick you up a day earlier if you want. " I didn't have the heart to say no which means I'll have to cancel with Beckett and make it up to him somehow.

"really! Yes please," he says in a much happier tone making me sigh in relief.

"Okay, I have to go now but I'll see you in two days okay? " I say with a glance at the clock.

"Bye-bye!" he says then hangs up. Rolling onto my back I take a deep breath. Sitting up I decided to take a shower and grab everything that I'll need.

Now, of course, I can't go a day without something embarrassing happening to me. I was just washing my body as one would do, when suddenly I remembered that time Beckett washed me. I was still kinda out of it then but I clearly remembered it now. And so did my friend down there.

I didn't want to touch it. I don't care if other people pleasured themselves but I could just never bring myself to do it. It made me feel nervous and weird. I don't know, but this time wouldn't be any different. Switching the water to cold instead of warm, I continue washing my body ignoring my hard-on. Once I was done and it went down I got out of the shower and decided to eat some breakfast.

And by breakfast I meant ramen. I was too lazy to actually make a full-out breakfast so I settled with some ramen, which was very good nonetheless. Deciding to call Beckett and tell him I wouldn't be able to make it this weekend I grab my phone and plop down on the couch.

It rang for a couple of seconds before he finally picked up. "Hello? Is everything okay toby?"

Holy worms. He must've been sleeping still because his voice was deep and scratchy. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you, I can call back later."

I hear some rustling in the background, probably him getting out of bed, before he answers. "No, it's fine. Did you need something?"

"No, I just needed to tell you that I can't come this weekend but ill make it up to you somehow. But ill be able to come Monday and Tuesday."

It was silent for a moment. "Why can't you come?"

Hesisitently "um I promised my little brother he could come over this weekend. It was before I said yes I promise I just forgot about it."

Without missing a beat, "He can come over too. I won't do anything in front of him so bring him. I'll still pick yall both up Saturday."

Before I could protest he hung up. Throwing my head back against the couch I take a deep breath. 'Okay,' I thought. It seems like Lee is gonna meet my sugar daddy. Which isn't weird at all.

•••••••••••••••••••
It was now Friday and kyle and I was on our way to pick up Lee. Our parents let him take a plane here by himself so all I had to do was get him from the airport. I was so excited. It's been a while since I have seen him so I missed him a lot.

When I got to the airport I had gotten there earlier than expected so I had to wait for a little but I didn't mind. I was just about to go to the restroom when something ran into me.

"TOBY!" Instantly wrapping my arms tightly around what ran into me I let out a small laugh.

"Hey, Lee. How was your flight?" Pulling back a little only to see how much he's grown "Wow keep growing and you'll be taller than me In no time"

"I missed you!" he said instead.

"I missed you too bud, cmon kyles in the car waiting. We're gonna go get some sundaes." Lee smiles even bigger than he was before and almost buzzes from excitement. instead, he opts for clapping his hands.

"Yay! Let's go then!" he grabs my hand tightly before starting to yank on my arm.

Quickly grabbing his bag he mustve dropped when hugging me I allow him to drag me out the airport. When we get outside I then take the lead and directs us to where kyle is waiting.

"Hey, little man, what's up?" Kyle greets us when we get in. Kyle always treated lee as his own little brother and I know lee saw him as another older brother. It only made me appreciate kyle more as a friend.

"Kyle! Start driving were getting sundaes."

"Wow didn't even get an I miss you am I less important than your sundaes." Kyle plays along while driving out the airport's parking lot.

"yes," Lee says in what was supposed to be a serious tone. Kyle, like the 5-year-old he is, continues on. "I guess no sundaes for a certain someone then"

"No! I missed you too kyle!" He shouts making us wince a little. Kyle chuckles before nodding and makes his way to the nearest ice cream shop.

making our way into the small place called antartic we make our way up to the counter. knowing Kyle already knows our order as we always come here when lee visits guide lee to our usual spot we sit at. "so hows school kiddo" I ask to fill the silence.

Lee was kinda a genius. He has been in more math competitions than I could count and does the spelling bee at his school every year. It was something that made our parents very proud of him. actually, it was the only thing that made them proud. "Oh oh I have something to tell you but I wanna wait for Kyle too"

nodding I looked around Toby to see if I could see where Kyle was. Spotting him grab our stuff from the lady at the counter I slide over in the booth to make space for him next to me. "Alright, here yall go, Got you a large this time." he gestured to Lee.

"Thank you!" he says happily.

Turning to Kyle I tell him that Lee has some news for us before taking a sip of my sundae. "Oh? What's up?"

"I have a girlfriend, she even gave me a kiss yesterday after school!" That's when I choked on the said sundae.

"GIRLFRIEND, KISSED?" I exclaimed. He was only eight and I didn't even have my first kiss till I was fifteen. meanwhile, Kyle was laughing his ass off.

"Lee you're only eight you can't be kissing people yet!" I protested. God when I was his age I still thought girls were gross, which might be because I'm gay, but still, don't most little boys think girls have cooties.

"But it was only on the cheek and she said she would never do it again," he said frowning.

"Awe come on toby you cant say that when your kissing people yourself." he teased. By now I wanted to kill him. I hadn't told Lee about Beckett yet plus I didn't want him to think kissing and other things were okay at his age so I kept that part of my life private. I wanted him to keep his innocence when I couldn't.

"you have a girlfriend too!" He also didn't know I was gay.

A/N-  yall finally got to meet lee!! Anyways I DO read all comments and I laugh at every one of them. Also, a couple of yall said something about the phones in the prologue I think? Tbh I have no idea what yall talking about. lol but sorry this took long, might upload another chapter later tonight.