❂ 015. the commanders

•°. *࿐FORCE BOUND.

xv.    THE COMMANDERS

❛   like the whole damn world / went and lost it's mind / and all my childhood heroes / have fallen off or died

like the whole damn world / went and lost it's mind /
and all my childhood heroes / have fallen off or died.

STAY FROSTY ROYAL MILK TEA // FOB

DOCKING AT THE DEFENDER, Eisha nervously wandered over to her Master

DOCKING AT THE DEFENDER, Eisha nervously wandered over to her Master. After already bidding a short goodbye to both Anakin and Ahsoka — hoping to see the two again soon under better circumstances — she now had to ask her Master if she could stay with their men.

Standing in front of him now though, she wondered if she would even be allowed at all.

Sensing his Padawan's inner anxiety, he sent her a soft look, "Little One? What's wrong?"

"I—" She fumbled over her words in her nervous state.

Plo merely smiled, fatherly expression hidden, "You may stay with the men, my little Padawan. I would feel much better if I knew you were there to protect them."

'And if they're there to protect you,' He felt like adding.

She smiled, "Actually Master, that wasn't all I wanted to talk to you about."

"Oh? Do tell my dear Padawan."

"I—" Her nose scrunched, brows furrowing in concentration, "Although I am more than honoured to be our battalion's second Commander, I don't think that I'm exactly worthy to be one, Master. Really, I think the 104th's current Commander has, well—far more experience than me, and I don't think he really needs a co-Commander stepping on his toes." She caught her lip between her teeth, "I think the position of Captain would be better suited for me, Master Plo."

If possible Plo's smile widened, albeit still hidden from her, "Of course, Little One. I am most impressed by your decision, Captain Ree."

Her own grin widened at that. She was more than happy with the new title, "Thank you, Master."