Chapter 1

"Daniel where are we going?" she screamed as I picked her up and spinned her around. "Shh..babygirl" I smiled a cheesy smile at her. We stared into each other eyes, just living inside each moment. In the blink of an eye my soft lips was on hers. Our lips moved in sync, while our tongues wrestled with each other. It was something different about this kiss, it felt special. I could feel her hands gently pushing on my chest. I looked at her in confusion, wondering why'd she pull apart. "What's wrong ma?" I asked. "You know that I'm not able to see you Daniel" she says while her eyes filled with tears. "Baby, it's going to be okay" I said pulling her into my chest. My fingers twirling in between strands of her hair. "I'm going to be with you no matter what it takes, I'm not going any where sweetheart." I said while kissing her sweet lips once more. I could a smile slowly forming on her face. "Now shall we?" "We shall" I opened the car door for her while closing it and quickly running to the other side to start up the car. "Safety first" "Yes sir!" she replied. Our fingers intertwined with each other, I kissed the back of her hand gently. She put her head down in embarrassment from her cheeks turning blood shot red. I chuckled softly act her facial then drove off. It was about fifteen minutes into the drive and I could tell she was getting impatient. "You hungry babygirl?" I asked. "Yeah, a little bit." I pulled up to a nearby restaurant. We sat on a booth that was by the window. I hummed while trying to find something to interesting to eat. The waiter eventually came, being the gentleman that I am of course I payed the bill. Once we were back in the car, she looked happier than before. I turned the radio on, not really caring what song was on at the moment. I was mostly focused on the road. I could her singing softly to herself. "Babe?" "Hmm.." she replied. "Why didn't tell me you could sing?" I asked. She turned her head slightly toward the window, ignoring my question.

😊😊😊😊

Hey guys so it's been a while since I've written another Diggy Love Story. So I decided to start another book! I hope you enjoyed this first Chapter of my new Diggy Love Story.

😘MindlessCrazyLover