Chapter 17

21 years ago 💨🕓

I smiled as I rubbed my belly in the mirror, it was such a beautiful thing, just knowing that another human being is in your body connected to you. Me & Ian are inlove. He treats me like a queen. Through this whole pregnancy he's been good to me. He's been back and forth from store to store, getting all of my crazy food cravings. He's massaged my sore body whenever I needed him too & he helps my wobbly body around the house from time to time. Today was my baby shower, I was beyond excited. I was wearing a ivory lace sundress with a flower headband and sandals to match. 

"Babe! Are you ready to go?" Ian asked. "Yes, just let me get my purse then i'll meet you in the car." I replied. I took a deep breathe, admiring myself one last time while proceeding to go to the car. "You look nice" "Thanks" I blushed. 

It was pretty nice, I must say, Ian did a good job with throwing this for me. "Thank you so much" I whispered softly, kissing him gently. He smiled a cheesy smile. I greeted everyone, giving them hugs & answering a tons of questions about my pregnancy. 

"Okay, Everyone time for gifts!" I head my dear friend Candice shout. I could barely get to the gift table, so many people rushed at once but eventually I got there. As I was about to get the gift bag from her fingertips, I gasped while looking down. Did I just pee on myself? Omg! I just peed on myself! No! What the hell is wrong with me! My water broke! "My water just broke!" Ian rushed to my side, helping me inside the car & taking me to the nearest hospital. Thank goodness that it wasn't a crappy hospital. 

"Uh-Um.. My girlfriend's w-water just.." Ugh, him and that damn stuttering. "Ian stop fucking stuttering and just take me to a damn room! Fuck!" I groaned out of pain. "Okay baby, just calm down, here comes the doctors now." "Don't tell me to fucking calm down, You shitface!" He just sighed while I was wheeled away to the Emergency Room. 

I screamed out in pain while in tears, "Ian it hurts so bad" He took my hand in his while giving it a kiss & a squeeze. "It'll be okay, I promise." he says reassuring me. "I think I see a head!" One of the doctors shouted. Before you knew it a little girl came out crying her lungs out. I was in shock. I felt this bond, this bond with just this one human being that I couldn't explain. I loved her already. "What would you like to name her?" I smiled while looking down at her adorable face. "Talia, Talia Elaine YLN"