Chapter 35

I sat on the floor of the living room, scattered papers everywhere. I ran my fingers through my hair roughly pushing my baby hairs back in frustration. The day after I met up with my mother at the lake, I agreed to help her. Although my mother has made decisions that had a crucial effect on me in my teen years, I still didn't want her to suffer. I know how my dad is inside and out. One thing I do know, if she doesn't get out of that house, she'll be dead meat. I have tons of papers on transactions of purchases of security cameras. Turns out that Ian was watching her secretively. The other papers that was scattered on the white carpet of my living room floor was his medication forms and his diagnoses of the mental illnesses he currently had. His medication that he was taking wasn't the ones that were provided by the pharmacy. He switched them out with ecstasy pills. My mother and I are planning to put him in rehab. God knows for how long.

I sighed, turning off the lights in the living room. I went upstairs to the bedroom, saying a prayer before I laying my head down to rest. I smiled at the sound of the front door closing. I missed him so much, but was too lazy to get out of bed. The loud footsteps of his shoes hitting the wooden steps. My eyes gleaming in fret. He came limping in the room, treading into our bedroom. I followed his footsteps, curious to see what happened. He sat on top of the toilet seat, hissing in pain while his face scrunched up. I started to run him a bubble bath with warm vanilla scented bath bombs. "Lift your shirt up." I told him, seeing that's where the blood was coming from. He did what was told of him in a steadily way from how much pain he was in. I cleaned his wound up while he was staring into my eyes. He got inside of the warm bubble bath, while I awaited in bed. "Yn!" He called out for me. I sighed, poking my bottom lip out. I walked in the bathroom, curious to see what he wanted. "Come here." He spoke. Dan pulled my lips into his. Our lips in sync with one another. "I love you. I don't want you to worry about me. I'll heal soon." He said stroking my cheek. I put my head down in sadness. "What happened to you Dan?" I said now with a tear in the crevasse of my eye.