Chapter 10

I closed wet eyelids gently, trying to keep myself stable in this very moment. My emotions were running wild, I could barely think straight. I didn't know whether to hug him tightly while embracing him in my arms or to beat the shit out of him. I looked down at his hands holding mine which made me cry even more. I don't want to leave him, especially after he just cried his heart out while putting his emotions out on the table. I mean, I knew that he was going through things with his dad & his mother divorcing. I know that its a lot to handle to know that your father is a bastard & to see your mother depressed. "Baby, please say something" He pleaded looking me in my eyes. I sighed heavily not knowing what to say at this point. "Anything sweetheart..Please talk to me" He said kissing the palm of my hand softly. I couldn't hold it in any longer. This is where I broke. I was always a good girlfriend to him or at least tried to be. My sobs began to get louder and louder to the point where his neighbors could probably hear me. "Babe, I'm sorry" "NO! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE DANIEL!" I screamed in his face. I slammed the door..running out the house as fast as I could just to get away from my heartache. I was driving way past the speed limit. I needed a drink, something to get me intoxicated. I looked throughout my cabinets until I finally found my favorite. It started with one glass, two, three, four, five, then six. I drank all of my pain away until I felt numb. I came to see my boyfriend to explain why I left unexpectedly but I find girls kissing on him, his dick in a girl that isn't me, & him smoking a cigar. Maybe I shouldn't have came back. Maybe I should have just left for good. He doesn't need me. I couldn't feel a thing, My fingers were numb. I eventually took my butt to sleep once the liquor really kicked in.

I woke up to my doorbell ringing. I rubbed my eyes attempting to get out of the bed but ran to the bathroom quickly while vomiting then I quickly did something to my hair. Ugh, now I have to go to the door with vomit breath. I looked through the peep hole to see who it was. I was a man in uniform while holding an objects in his hand. I opened the door slowly while squinting my eyes from the bright daylight. "Hello, are you YN YLn?" The man asked. "Yes, Who are you?" I replied. "Daniel Simmons requested me to bring you these bouquet of flowers & to be your personal chef for the day." I looked at him in confusion. How does Dan know my address? I let the man in while he began to cook for me. This was a nice gesture I guess. But if he thinks that this will win me over then he must be truly fucked up in the head. I was served with a variety of fruit, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and a side of apple juice. This was truly amazing. Ya girl can eat! I sat there with a smile on my face as the man left peacefully.