Chapter 3

Daniel just stood there looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed. I put my head down in, not knowing what his next moves was. I never told him that my father used to hit on me when I came home because I was afraid of what he was going to say or do. "C'mere" he said to me. I buried my head inside his chest, crying my eyes out. He picked me up while my legs wrapped around his torso, his hands was on my butt supporting my weight. I actually really liked this position. He kissed my  bruises on my arm and repeatedly kissed my cheek. "Who did this shit to you sweetheart?" he asked. I was scared to even look him in his eyes, the way his voice sounded. It was dark and scary but also determined. He pulled my chin up so that my eyes could meet his. His eyes were burning holes in mine, I quickly put my head back into his chest. He laid me down on his King size bed, putting all of his weight on me as he hovered over me. "Ugh, Daniel get off.." I said groaning. What has this boy been eating! "Nope, not until you tell me who put their hands on your beautiful skin." I blushed at his corniness. There was complete silence because I still haven't came up with a way to tell him that it was my father who hit me. "It was my father" I whispered in his ear while gently pushing him off of me & pulling the covers over my head. I didn't want to even have a conversation about it with him, at this point I just wanted to go to sleep. He wrapped his muscular arms around me massaging his fingers in my hair. I could feel him trying to pry the covers off of my face. Of course because he's stronger than me, he succeeded by revealing my face. I covered my face with my hands, he just sighed heavily. I could feel his fingers tracing my skin down to my stomach. I shivered from getting chills in my area. I screamed his name out while punching him playfully in his arm. He chuckled lightly. "You know that I'm not ready yet Dan" I said. "I know, I needed to do something to see you smile." He responded.