Chapter 4

I gently pulled Yn for a sweet kiss as she was standing outside my front door preparing to leave. She smiled at me bashfully before driving off in her range rover. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. It was an unusual type of pain. A pain that I never felt before. I looked down and saw blood oozing out of my chest. I slowly fell to the ground, my vision blacking out. 

...

I woke up to sobbing and kisses all over my face. I struggled to open my eyes, the crust in the the corner preventing me to not even open them one bit. "I almost lost you! I should have never left! Daniel I'm so sorry!" I heard a soft female voice say while sobbing. I still couldn't open my eyes but I could tell it was Yn. She is the only person who has that beautiful, mellow but gentle voice. I wanted to open my eyes so bad. I just wanted to see her face. Those beautiful eyes of hers & her facial expression when I make her blush so hard that she puts her head down. Sadly, the strength in my body wasn't enough to move my eyelids. I felt someone touch my cheek, kissing my forehead slowly. "I love you my son, hang in there for me" My heart smiled at my mother's words. "Excuse me but visiting hours are over" After a nurse announced her little statement, I heard little footsteps exit the room. What hurt me the most was the painful screams of her not wanting to leave me. Yn held onto the hospital bed for dear life. I could feel her soft fingers holding onto my gown. I heard the door being busted down & voices saying that she had to leave. "NO!" she screamed. Her screams slowly faded out, Now I just lay here in silence. Little does she know...I was here with her the whole time, I wasn't unconscious. If only I could open my eyes. Dammit! Why can't I open my fucking eyes! All I want to do is hold her, run my fingers through her curly hair, place kisses all over her, and tell her that everything is going to be okay. Why me? I don't have much enemies that will go to the point of shooting me. I wonder, I truly wonder..Who would possibly want to shoot me? Or even worse, kill me?