Chapter 6

I didn't know how to feel at this point. I was staying with my boyfriend's family? Of course I appreciated Mrs. J's kind gesture but I didn't want to be some type of pity charity case. Well, it was either stay with my father who treats me like shit or stay with people who cares about my well being. Justine & my mother were very good friends every since middle school. So I'm pretty sure that my mother knows about this. The good thing is that I'm not legally theirs, I'm just staying in the guest house until my father is stable enough to handle me. But how? How did she know about the treatment I was receiving from home? I wonder how Daniel is going to feel about all of this. I hope its not too much on him. I laid here, deep in my thoughts while looking at the mint green ceiling. All I could think about was Daniel. I can't get him out of my mind. Something deep, down inside of me tells me that he'll be okay. I was about to get comfortable in my pajamas until Momma Justine knocked on the door. I softly smiled at her presence. "Hey, how ya feeling?" she asked. "Um, I'm feeling alright. Are you sure about me being here?" I asked unsure about her decision. "Of course & I know that your mother would want the best for you hun" she replied. "Thanks, for everything" I whispered. She just gave me a tight hug in response. "I have to go make an errand but I shouldn't be that long." she said. I just nodded my head in response. I proceeded in putting on my pajamas while putting my hair in a side ponytail. I gently pulled back the cover, laying on my stomach. 

...

 I woke up with tight arms wrapped around me. I looked around, in big bold red numbers, the alarm clock red 10:45. I groaned while turning around to reveal who ever it was holding me so tight. My eyes were buck with eagerness! It was him, my ever so sweetly Daniel, sleeping peacefully. I shrieked in happiness. I kissed him all over his face then starting to hit him repeatedly in his chest. He awakened out of his slumber looking at me while smiling bashfully. "Ugh! Iv'e missed you so much!" I said kissing him over and over again.