Chapter 19

"Thank You for meeting me, I hope I didn't sound like a creepy stalker or anything." The woman said. "Oh, not at all. You look like a pleasant woman." I spoke hesitantly. She didn't look weird in my eyes, I hope she's not trying to do anything crazy or plan something against my will. She was a random middle age woman that stopped me in the parking lot when I was leaving the grocery store. She pleaded for me to stay & have a cup of coffee with her. I have no idea why, but being the nice person I am, I sat down sit her. The woman just looked in my eyes, as if she was startled by me. "Excuse me but I would appreciate if you would stop staring."I spoke politely before rolling my soft eyes. "My apologies, I just can't believe how much you've grown Yn. I remember when you were just a little girl. You've grown into a fascinating woman." "Um, Pardon me?" I spoke in confusion. "Darling, I'm your Aunt. Aunt Laura Parkington." She spoke while giving a gentle smile. "No, You can't be, My mother told me that she never had any siblings. She was the only child." I spoke firmly. "She told you wrong, Yn. Me & Natalie are five years apart." I couldn't say anything at this point, I could feel my heart beating rapidly out of my chest. "How is you sister Talia by the way? I met her yesterday & she claims that she loves being with her you. She also claims that she never had a sister like you before." Laura said taking a deep sip of her coffee. I hopped out of my seat before leaving. I could hear Laura calling after me in the distance.

I was speechless. I quickly dialed Talia's number while breathing heavily, like I was out of my mind. "Hey girl!" She spoke happily. "Meet me at Starbucks, Now!" I shouted. "Yn, calm down..Is something the matter?" "Stop talking! Just meet me!" I shouted a little bit louder. "Okay, Okay geesh!" she replied hanging up the phone. I pulled into the parking lot, I got there pretty fast considering the fact that I drove way past the speed limit. I went inside, ordering a soy vanilla latte & taking a seat. Ugh, where the fuck is she? She's going to make me go ballistic. About five minutes later she arrived. She took a seat before speaking "Yn, what's wrong?" I just placed my head inside of the palms of my hands. "You knew, this whole time..." "Knew what?" she spoke cutting me off.  "You knew since the day you met me, that I was your sister. All of these years & you never even spoke of it. I thought I was alone during my childhood. You sat here pretending that you didn't know." I said, by now I was in tears. My best friend knew that she was my sister & never told me. "Yn, please just hear me out." "NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR BULLSHIT!