Chapter 37

I looked over at Daniel, making sure he was completely sleep. I checked the alarm clock on the left nightstand to make sure it was time to get on the road. The alarm clock approximately 12:01 am. I took off my pajamas, my clothes being underneath. I slipped on my nikes, grabbing my vs pink backpack. I tiptoed out of the room, making sure not to make any noises that could possible wake Daniel out of his sleep. I should be back by at least 5 am, he won't be woke at that time. Every since the phone call from last night, with one of my dad's goons, I teamed up with my mother to destroy Ian. I found out over the phone that it was my father who set up Dan the night he went to the studio. The only way I could stop my father from his dangerous motives with Daniel was to destroy him. I heard the car honk outside, indicating that she was outside. I looked out the window, putting a finger over my lips as a signal to keep the noise down. I softly ran down the stairs, making my way steadily to my mom's vehicle. "Are you ready?" I asked her. "Shouldn't I be asking you that question! You look like your about to break any minute!" My mom responded truthfully laughing. I laughed with her as well, looking down at my fingers while twirling them in circles. "Let's just take of our business and get this over with." She said sighing, putting the gear in drive. I looked the window at the road signs as we drove on the highway. I scrunched up my eyebrows at a thought popping up in my head. "Did you know?" I asked her. "Did I know about what?" She responded taking a glance at me then putting her attention back on the road. "Did you know about what Ian did to Dan?" I asked. "I had no idea, What happened?" I nodded my head before answering, "Nothing." I laid my head on the window, drifting off into slumber.

....

I awakened to my name being called by my mother. I wiped the crust out of my eyes and wiped the slob on the corner of my mouth with the sleeve of my hoodie. "Is this the place?"I asked. "Yea, this is only the beginning. I took look at my surroundings before opening the car door.