Chapter 2

"Where the hell have you been Yn!" my father asked shouting at me. "I was out.." I slowly said trying to escape the conversation. He grabbed my arm aggressively, I winced in pain while my skin formed a purple bruise. "Stop it! Your're hurting me!" I screamed. "You was with that lil nigga huh?" he asked. I didn't answer. I just looked around the room in silence. "I know you here me talking to you!" he says slapping me. "Yeah, I was. I don't see why I can't." I responded holding in my tears. "You tryna get smart, huh? Don't come crawling to me when you get knocked up. Once he gets what he wants from you...He'll be gone. You will just be left alone with another baby inside of you." He said screaming in my face. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I knew deep inside that Daniel wasn't that type of person. We are together because we love each other. If he was with me just for sex then he would have left a long time ago. I still haven't given myself up to him yet. I told him that I wanted to wait and he respected my wishes. My dad is a complete asshole, he hates Daniel with a passion. But deeply inside I know that my relationship with Daniel isn't the problem. Every since my mom filed for a divorce because she found out that he was cheating on her for 3 months, my dad has been a hot mess! I wished I lived with my mother, every time I call her to ask if I could move in with her...she always has an excuse. I looked in my full length mirror while admiring every feature of my body. I had a hand print on my left cheek and my arm was bruised up pretty bad. Ugh! How am I going to explain this shit to Daniel! I truly do not have time for his questions. I put on my pajamas, put my hair in a bun, and fixed me a cold cut sandwich. I turned on the TV & re-runs of Catfish was on.  I'm pretty sure that my dad is passed out on the couch by now. I really needed my mother to be here. She makes everything better.  I missed her dearly, I wonder if she even thinks about visiting me.