Chapter 5

"Yn! Get your ass over here now!" my father yelled at me as I slammed the front door. "Shut the fuck up for once!" I yelled back. I was not in the mood. I just wanted to be in Daniel's arms. I'm pretty sure my father had something to do with Daniel getting shot. I felt my arm being forcefully pulled back. I didn't turn all the way around to face him. I cleared my throat before I kicked him in a place that shouldn't be kicked in. He can say goodbye to any kids that he wants to have in future. He fell to the floor, holding his most likely infected junk of his. I kicked him in the face on my way up the stairs. I went into my room, I hurried to call my mother. I honestly couldn't stop the stream of tears that was coming down my face. It came out naturally. After about 3 rings, she finally picked up on the other line. "Hello?" she answered. "Mom....I need you" I said while my voice was cracking. "Honey, what's the matter?" she asked. I could barely talk. I was out of words. Words can't explain how I felt at the moment. It was like everything was falling apart. The person that I love the most is in critical condition, I have to come home everyday to a fucked up father, and my mom acts like she can barely use her damn car to come and see her own daughter. "Yn? Are you still there?" she asked. "Yn, sweetheart?" I still couldn't speak. I was too overwhelmed with my emotions. They were taking over me. I slowly fell asleep, the phone slipping out of my hand. 

...

 The sun was shining brightly on my face. I groaned at the light blinding my eyes. I noticed that I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday. I groaned again and smashed my face in my pillow, slowly closing my eyes. I was about to go back into the beautiful slumber that was calling my name but failed to do so because of the obnoxious yelling coming from downstairs. I peeked my head from my pillow. Before I went downstairs, I took a nice shower & did my hygiene things. I made my way downstairs, noticing my idiotic father yelling at two men standing at our front door. I noticed that one of the men pointed at me. My eyes got buck like a deer with headlights. I pointed at me while raising one of my eyebrows. The both of them nodded anxiously. My father was beyond angry. What the hell was going on?