Chapter 24

Hiccup after another. Sip after Sip. I wasn't the typical type of guy to drink alcohol unless I was stressed. In this case I was, I haven't talked to her in weeks. At least I can say I've tried to reach out to her. All she does is give quick answers or hangs up in my face. I threw the bottle across the room, sobbing my heart out. I just want Yn, nobody else. I miss Yn, I miss her touch, her smile, her eyes, or the way her eyebrows furrowed when she would get so frustrated with me. I laughed a little at the last thought. I heard the the front door bang multiple times with the door bell rapidly ringing. I looked through the peep hole and saw someone I didn't recognize. I asked who is it and the person responded "Open the damn door!" I balled up my fist, who the hell is this on my property. I opened the front door, ready to brawl with whoever it was. As soon as I opened the door, I couldn't even get one word in. "Where the hell is she!" "Um, I'm going to ask if you can leave my property." I asked politely. "Where's Talia! And the other bitch she was with!" he yelled. I had enough. I knew that he was most likely talking about Yn when he said the second part. I punched him hard in his face, he fell back on the grass. He should be glad that it wasn't concrete. He scrammed away from my property, "Scary bitch ass nigga", I thought to myself. I felt someone hugging me from behind, I turned around & saw Yn sobbing. I froze in shock, is this real right now? I carried her upstairs in our bedroom. I gently removed her fingers from her face, I wanted to see her eyes into mine. For a while we made eye contact, our eyes burning hole in each other's eyes but she quickly looked down before sobbing once again. I just held her closely, repeatedly saying, "I'm sorry". She explained how she got here & who Colin was. It angered me knowing his agenda. I heard a knock on the door, I looked at Yn with furrowed eyebrows. "I forget Talia was here too." She laughed a little. I shook my head while greeting Yn's sister. "Is she alright?" "Yea, She's fine" I replied. "Alright I'll be leaving, tell Yn to call me later on!" "I sure will" I went followed downstairs to lock up the house & turn everything off. As soon as I went upstairs, Yn was fast asleep. I covered her up, giving her a kiss on the forehead. It was nice to have my baby back.

Undeniable Love [Diggy Simmons Love Story]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें