Chapter 13

"Mhm.." I moaned out. His plump lips on mine then he attacked my neck. It felt amazing, my stomach was turning into a bunch of knots. He suddenly stopped & whispered, "Get ready, I want to take you out." I poked out my bottom lip while looking in his eyes. He just laughed at my gesture. I wanted him to continue showing his affection to me. He kissed my cheek, slowly walking out of the room but before leaving giving me a small wink. I playfully rolled my eyes, smiling to myself quietly. I started to get ready. I pulled out (Outfit In Media ^) I closed my eyes as the warm water splashed against my skin then began to scrub my body.

I loved spending time with Dan. It was kind of awkward though when a bunch of people surround him asking for an autograph, or when a ton of paparazzi come with their big cameras flashing everywhere. But no matter what happened, he always made sure I stayed out of the tabloids & that I was safe. That's something that I always loved about him.

The decor of the restaurant was nice, casual, and elegant. "Hi, I'm Jenni I'll be your waitress for the night" A lady with brunette hair said. We gave her a small but warm smile. "Can I start you guys off with something to drink?" "Um, I'll just have a water." I said "And I'll take a coke" Daniel spoke while looking at the menu. "Alrighty, let me know whenever you guys are ready to order." she smiled at us before walking away. Eventually we ate our meals, the food was on point. Daniel irritated the shit out of me. He never lets me pay for shit. I appreciate him paying for the food & all but damn once in a while let me pay for something!

I snapped my fingers to the music blaring on the radio while looking out of the window. Daniel held my held, giving it a small kiss but still focusing on the road. I smiled to myself. The car came to a stop, we were at a beach which was empty. We grabbed our swimwear & put them on in the bathrooms near by. There was a whole bunch of colorful rocks, the sand was surprisingly warm. I felt my feet being pulled under the water. I gasped while laughing. "Babe!" My hair was soaked. He couldn't stop laughing at my facial expression. I pushed him in the water, my feet were pulled again! He kissed me passionately under the water.

Sunset was beginning to set & I was shivering. Dan went to the car to get his sweater, he wrapped it around me while wrapping his muscular arms around me as well. "Isn't the sky just beautiful" he asked, looking at the sky bursting full of colors. "Yes, indeed it is." I replied. He hovered on top of me, kissing me with those pink lips of his.