Chapter 23

"She's so beautiful" I spoke looking at her features. She looked just like Talia. "What did you name her?" "Dalia Amber Thompson" I smiled lightly at the name. "Do you need anything?" "No but thanks Yn. We don't have much time left anyways." She said looking on her tracking device. "Where is he now?" I inquired. "We have to go now!" She yelled "Okay, Okay..Calm down, You did just have a baby!" I got the nurse, politely asking her to discharge Talia but she wouldn't bulge. All three of us started to argue before I finally socked her in the face. I unhooked the chords myself while helping Talia get out of the hospital bed, Talia grabbed Dalia and we rushed out of the hospital. Its been about ten months since I've seen Daniel. I know, I'm so stubborn! Sometimes I wish that I would have answered some of his phone call, but on the other hand the other part of me says to ignore them. Colin has been stalking Talia, He had a tracking system connected to her phone. Luckily, We were able to shut it down. "Hurry!" Talia yells at me. "Im trying!" I replied while shouting as well. I pushed on the gas pedal, going pass the speed limit. I already knew that any time soon that I would get pulled over by a policeman. I could hear Talia in the back seat with Dalia, trying to calm down her fluent cries. "How was he able to find me Yn?" Talia spoke with her voice cracking. "I don't know, I thought we stopped it." I replied looking in the rear view mirror to see if he was still behind us. "Dammit!" I shouted. "What! What just happened?!" "He's still behind us!" I replied. "I guess he won't stop until he gets what he wants." I gave her the side-eye while rolling my eyes. "Talia stop thinking so negative. I don't see how we're blood sisters and have different thinking mindsets." I could hear her scoff at my comment. I swerved over left while I saw Colin continuing to come closer. I looked over and saw a gun pointed in our direction. "Yn!" she screamed while pointing. "Talia hold on!" I pressed the gas pedal harder than before. I saw his car coming closer and closer to mine. There's really nothing I can do now, he cornered me.