Chapter 28

I internally smiled, my parents were finally getting along. They're not back together but they have came to some sort of agreement. I kissed my mother & father goodbye while they pleaded me to stay but I wanted to give them some privacy. I started up my car, going to pick up dinner, knowing that Yn is probably starving. I paid the cashier while heading home.

I entered the house hearing Yn groaning, yelling at someone on the phone. I put the food on the counter, trying to see where she was. I walked inside of the living room, putting my arms around her as she ended the call. "Hi Daniel." She spoke softly kissing my lips. I returned the gesture, hugging her tighter to soothe her annoyance. She laid her head on my chest, hearing my steady heartbeat. I heard her stomach growl which caused me to burst into laughter. "Food's on the counter babe!" I told her. She nodded while we both sat down, starting to eat. I cleaned up the kitchen, carrying her upstairs to our bedroom, and running her a bubble bath. I got in as well massaging her shoulders. Low moans escaped her mouth from the tension in her muscles being released.  We eventually got ready to go to bed. I kissed her softly, biting her lip before we both dozed off wrapped in one another's arms.

••••

{•Yn's POV•}

It was about  9:45 in the morning, I was heading to the rehabilitation center to meet my father. He called me this morning claiming that he's doing better and he wants to see my face. I was hesitant to meet him because I know that this is probably another hoax he's trying to play. Daniel was still soundly asleep back home, I didn't want to leave him but I had too, I guess. I pulled up to the center, before entering, I took a deep breathe. I walked inside while asking the receptionist the room number for my father. She told me to wait a few minutes before seeing him. The receptionist called my last name, indicating that I could go visit him. "Room 278" she spoke firmly. I nodded as I went to the elevator, pressing the  3 floor. I peeked through each hallway trying to figure out where his room was. I look on the wall and there was a sign that said 'Rooms 223-290'. I went towards that sign and finally found his room. I began to enter the raggedy room, my hand slightly on the door knob but something inside of me slowly told me to do otherwise.