Chapter 22

"You took my daughter away from me!"  My father yelled while pushing Daniel forcefully. "Daddy Stop! It's your fault why I'm gone!" I yelled at him. "How dare you say that?! Every since you met this asshole! You turned into a person that I didn't even recognize! Don't you get it! I want the best for you Yn! Not that piece of shit that you call you boyfriend. Daniel cut him off in the middle of  his sentence, "Be careful with the name calling, I'm a piece of shit but she came to me every night..crying her eyes out. And if I'm not mistaken, those marks on her body are from you. Now that she's with me, She will never receive such a treatment."  After listening to Dan's words, he ran up to him while getting directly in his face. Before the blink of an eye, the both of them were in a brawl. I was screaming for them to stop, but no one listened. I grabbed a vase while hitting my father across his head. "Yn!,Your coming back home!" Ian screamed at me as he held his head. I stood there, resisting his demand. Daniel stepped in front of me, "Go upstairs, now." he spoke gently. "But.."  "Don't argue with me, Yn." He said kissing my cheek. I slowly went upstairs. The last thing I heard was the front door slam."

I snapped out of one of the flashbacks that I was having. "Yn, just say what's on your mind. It's okay." I was silent. I don't know why I'm even here. I only agreed to come here for Dan. He wanted me to go to therapy because he claims that last night is giving me some sort of trauma. I balled up my fist & walked out. I don't need anyone's sympathy or I don't need to be treated like a charity chase. I'm a big girl, I can handle myself. Since, Dan was driving..I called an Uber. My phone was ringing non-stop, I ignored each and everyone of his phone calls. I payed the Uber driver & I stepped out of the car. I closed my eyes gently, feeling every aspect of nature. I breathed out a big breath while walking towards the movements of the beautiful lake. I looked out towards, the horizon, trying to clear my mind. I felt a hand touch mine beside me, Oh Joy! I stormed off, not making any eye contact with him. I had no idea where I was going but I just kept going. When I try to have time to myself & clear my head, this asshole wants to come along. "Yn, get in please." "No, leave me alone" At this point, I was lacking energy and didn't have the strength to argue with him. "Come on, stop being stubborn..I'm not going to let you walk, Especially alone when anything can happen to you." I acted like he didn't exist, & kept it moving. Good thing I kept my apartment because he will not see me at home.