Chapter 8

"Ma! I checked everywhere, She's not here!" I yelled out in frustration. "Well, where could have she went? Why would she leave?" My mother questioned me. "I don't know, she was in bed with me all through the night. But when I woke up she wasn't by my side!" I huffed a full blown out breath, covering up my face with my hands. "It'll be alright sweetie, I'm sure we'll find her. Plus, I'm sure that she just didn't leave for no reason. Were you guys on good terms last night?" she asked. 

~Last Night~

"Daniel, baby please talk to me.." I heard heard soft voice speak. She was really getting on my last nerve. I didn't want to be touched, At. All. My mom found out that my father was cheating, the worse part is that it was going on behind her back for two years. Their currently in the middle of getting a divorce. He wants to work out the marriage but my mom isn't having the bullshit. I wasn't in the mood & I just wanted to be left alone. Her touch, her voice, her presence right now was just irritating me. I just wanted some time to myself. "Get away from me!" I half-shouted. She jumped at my tone of voice, looking at me in shock. "But, B-baby I just wanted to see if you were o-" I didn't even finish her sentence. I just shoved her forcefully, giving us more distance from each other. I saw a tear fall from her face as she went upstairs. 

I felt really bad for the way I talked to her, I checked up on her to at least see if she was okay but she was asleep. I kissed her forehead gently, walking out of the room & closing the door slightly. I gave my mom a tight hug, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Were going to be alright.." I said. " I know son, I know." She replied. I laid under the covers, checking all of my social medias then slowly went to sleep.

~Present Time~

"Alright, hold on for a moment" I told Russy while sitting out on one of the benches in the basketball court. I dialed her number for the 20th time today, the phone only rung twice in my ear before it went to voicemail. I sighed, not even bothering to leave her a voicemail. Its probably full from all of the other ones.