6 | kill with love

______________________________________

How to kill a person:

Fill them with love and then abandon them.

Instructions from Yoongi and Jimin.

______________________________________

I don't feel anything, just before I wake up for good, at the moment in which I am semi-conscious. I hear the birds chirping, courting their mate. The flowers are blooming in front of the blinding light of the sun, showing their fresh and colourful petals.

I spread my fingers in search of you.
Then I cling to the void. Nothingness.
Pain.
The chasm in the chest.
Then I remember.
You're gone.

You left me.

I lazily open my eyes to this new reality.

I spent all night casting spells to get you back.

I spent all night hoping it didn't happen.

I spent all night dreaming it was just a nightmare.

This is the first morning without you, I stayed at your house in our bed, where we slept, played, made love together ...

Everything has disappeared since yesterday, since you decided to leave and give a damn.

What can I do now?

Cry? I don't have the slightest desire to cry. I've already done this all night. The tears that came out of my eyes, looked at you with love, are now deserts with cracks, full of resentment.

Although I don't want to get up, I have to.
I immediately put on a sweatshirt and jeans to go out. I go to the shop near here to buy something and go back immediately ... "home".

I go straight to the kitchen, grab some scissors and go back to the bathroom, hurry off all my stuff and stare at my body with his fucking marks. If I could I would dig out his print with these scissors.

I take the scissors in hand, untie my cherry hair that was fading. This weekend we were supposed to do the dye again, together.

I open the water in the sink, lower my head and immediately feel the cold water flooding my head, I try to wet them as much as possible.

I divide them into two parts as the cold drops fall on my skin. I grab the scissors firmly and cut them, short, shoulder height, more or less.

I start to cry, my throat tightens.

This bathroom, you used it when you couldn't control your emotions and so you dyed your hair. Now, I will use it to forget you. I cut you from my life, forever.

Tears fall into the sink like my faded pink hair.

These will be my last emotions for you.

I take the black dye I took earlier and quickly read the instructions, my hair will become my natural colour again.

I wait for the dye to take effect, all the time I do nothing. If not cut with the scissors this bouquet he had given me a couple of days ago, the ones he had given me when he returned from his secret meetings with his sister.

What is the fault of these dead flowers? None. They have only the misfortune of having been given as a gift by a person like him.

Minutes pass and I go into the shower to wash and remove the dye. I go out and take the first towel I see.