25 | our first night pt.1

I'm in the club locker room. While I'm getting ready, I can't help but think about Jungkook. I bite my nails all the time. I should stop.

《Am I wrong, or are you nervous?》I turn my head. It's Nayeon.

《Huh? Yes, a little, maybe.》I admit.

《Mh, it's not like you.》 She approaches me taking a stool.

She is always ready to comfort me about everything. This girl is a diamond. There are few like her. She always supports me, whether it's for work or private life. On the other hand, we don't know much about her. She is reserved, like almost everyone here. Apart from me, I always talk too much.

《It's just… I'm not nervous about the show. Tomorrow night, I'm staying over at my boyfriend's house for the first time.》

Nayeon looks at me, not understanding.

I turn on the stool to focus my attention on her.

《He and I haven't had sex yet.》 She raises an eyebrow. 《He Wants to wait, and I respect that.》

《Sounds right.》She says.

《So, I'm very attracted to him, I'm afraid of exaggerating or making some mistakes towards him.》

《Are you afraid to cross the line?》

《Yes, exactly.》

《He's an adult, isn't he? He will be able to tell you whether you exaggerate or not.》

《Yes, but...》

《Don't worry, you won't be harassing and like I said before, he will stop you.》

I nod, understanding that Jungkook is very firm in his ideas about him. He should tell me to stop or not to do certain things.

《By the way, did you find out anything about your mystery client?》

I move my head. 《It's like he disappeared into the air.》

I even tried to get into Mama's office, but I'm not gonna tell. It's better to keep a secret like that, as it's against the rules, and I would put Nayeon in a bad position.

In any case, even though I searched there, too, I didn't find anything. It is as if every trace and information of him has been erased. It's like they expected me to look it up.

I don't know what happened to him, but I hope he's okay, wherever he is.

I can't get out of my mind when he called me by name. Even today, I'm not sure I heard right, I'm afraid it's my mind that has deceived me. But in case he actually said my name… it would mean that he knows me. My mystery client, does he know me?

ㅡJungkook's POVㅡ

Chaerin and I were walking in the park, and we took advantage of it because the sun was out and decided to shine on us.

I watch her as she watches children playing on the playground.

I wonder if she would like to be a mom someday, considering what happened to her. She definitely went through insurmountable trauma losing Taemin like that…

《Even if you have your hat on, I see you're staring at me.》she says smiling, without taking her eyes off the observation point.

《The girl is insightful.》

《I'm multitasking.》The next moment, I feel her squeeze my ass, making me jump.

《See?》she winks at me.

《Shameless, there are children.》I say in a fake bewildered tone.

I look around her and take the opportunity to grab her ass in my hand, squeezing hard.

《Yah!》 She jumps forward in fright, we laugh and head towards a bench, but without her revenge, namely: punching on my chest. She's adorable when she does that.

《What are you thinking about?》 I ask her, she's been noticing her thoughtful since before, more than usual.

She crosses her legs and turns to me.

《As much as I tried to resist you, I have to admit, I'm attracted to you a lot. And I'm scared of crossing the line with you.》

I open my mouth, I feel taken aback.《And you say it like this?》

《How am I supposed to say it?》

《I don't know, more romantic?》

She laughs. 《Well, then… I'd like to spend a night laying on the bed with our naked bodies, unashamed, pleasuring each other.》 She says, reciting the line as a poet.

I start laughing at her funny expressions. 《It wasn't the kind of romance I intended, but I'll make it work for me. Come on, it's not that hard to resist me.》

《Have you seen yourself? Of course you do, you know you're damn good looking.》 She says the word damn almost pissed off, making me laugh even more.

《Am I?》I ask, laughing, pointing my finger at my face. But actually I would like to have further confirmation from you. In fact, she nods with an expression of her obviousness.

《Besides, isn't it usually the boy who should say it and the girl who should succeed and resist?》

《Let's not rely on gender stereotypes. We are different.》

《You're right. We are different.》 She replies, giving me a kiss and a hug.

A few moments of silence pass.

《It's stupid.》

Seeing my confused face, she immediately continues her speech.

《People who are based on a person's gender.》

《I find it to be a retrograde mentality.》

《And to think even some ancient societies were more genderless than now.》

Human history has always fascinated me. Well, often, we go back more than forward.

We keep talking about this topic, Chaerin is very knowledgeable and she has explained many things I didn't know, how in some societies of the past there was already the belief of a third gender, as well as male and female. It's fascinating.

After we have exchanged opinions and acquaintances we get up to go get something for dinner and then we go to my house.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Hello people ❤️ how are you doing?

I hope you like this chapter, I wanted to dive a bit into gender topic.

Idk if someone, in my readers , is non binary people or trans people. But I want to let you know that you are safe here❤️ if you need to talk about it, dm me on ig ✨️🥰

This goes for the whole lgbtqia+ community 💜

Purpelo u 💜