9 | you set me up

《So today we will have the new cinema teacher?》 I ask distractedly.

《See! You never listen when I speak!》

《She doesn't just do it with me. Don't worry Momo, she has an attention deficit, the words in Chaerin's ears go in one and go out the other.》

《You see? She doesn't even listen to us now that we're criticizing her.》

《Heeey earth calls Chaerin!》
Mike's hand passes my field of vision.

《Huh? What?》 My friends look at me with disappointment.

《Was I daydreaming again?》

《Yes, and lately it happens to you a lot.》 Hwasa scolds me.

《Sorry, it's just that I have a lot of things on my mind.》

Mike sits down next to me and collides on my side.
《Who, Jimin?》

《I hope it's Jungkook.》 It's Hwasa hoping for it.

《Isn't there the other one too? What was his name? Taeyong?》 Comments Momo.

《Yah! Will you stop teasing me and bullshitting me?》 I say laughing.

We stay out for a while and then everyone goes to their lessons, Hwasa is the only one to take a different course from ours, nursing. The three of us always sit together. The first lesson is precisely the one with the new teacher.

He is a little late but then he arrives, a tall man with a fairly casual shirt and pants. But he looks fine.

《Hello everyone, my name is Kim Heechul, for you I am teacher Kim and I will be teaching Film, Television and Digital Media for this college year.》

《Is it THAT Kim Heechul ?!》

《He's an idol! Why does he teach cinema?》

《What can an idol know about these topics?》

《But isn't he the Super Junior member?!》

《Didn't he leave the group after that scandal?》

They all whisper in a low voice but the teacher hears them and slams a book on the large desk.

《During my class hours I don't want to hear anyone gossiping.》 Before continuing he pauses, observing everyone.

《And yes, I'm that Kim Heechul.》 He looks at the guy who asked that question.

He looks very different from how we see him on television. Not smiling at all, he is serious and composed.

After that fuss we start the lesson, he is good at explaining, which is the most important thing, for the rest, I don't care.

As soon as the morning lessons are over, I greet everyone, both Mike and Momo. Hwasa still had classes, her nursing course is quite heavy.

I want to be on my own for a while, so I decide to go to a café near the university.

I order an extra-large coffee and start working on an essay that I should deliver in a couple of days.

I write and delete all the time, take a sip from time to time, but then I get blocked

《Chaerin?》

I look up to see who called me.

《Evil quee- Jennie, hi, sorry.》 I freeze before doing some damage.

She laughs. 《I know, it spontaneously comes out calling someone by the nickname here.》

《Yeah.》 I answer embarrassed. Luckily she didn't take it.