I have too many things on my mind. Hwasa, my mystery client and ... Jungkook. I can't sit still and ignore all of these three situations.
I need to talk to Hwasa and sort it out.
I want to track down the mystery client, even if I risk going against the club's rules.
And then Jungkook ... the one that terrifies me to most of all. What should I do? I already know my friends think I should give him a chance, but what do I want?

That is the problem. I want to understand if I want to start something with him and not because he remained a virgin or because he did not give up on me. Do I want him? I mean, I don't want to find myself in a relationship with him just because he has been and is sweet and caring with me. I want my heart to want him. That's why I'm avoiding him, I have to clear my clouded mind, I have to talk to him.

- Chaerin's diary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I get out of the shower, dry myself quickly and put on my boxers. I don't want to get dressed, I sit with my legs apart with bare chest on my large sofa and turn on the TV.

My parents found me a nice apartment near the university, but I agreed to live there only if I could pay the rent and they just bought it.
It is as if they do these things for me because they owe me something. It's like they feel guilty about adopting me.

I change the channel and I happen to end up on an adult show, nothing too scandalous, there is a man and a woman who are starting to kiss. I don't know if it's an erotic movie. My question is answered when soon after a scene of her sucking him is shown.

I swallow, my imagination replaces that woman with Chaerin and the man with me. Here, in front of me. I haven't touched myself for a couple of days and so I instinctively put my hand on my cock that was getting hard as a marble.

I observe the scene imagining Chaerin, my hand goes up and down my length, I start to have heavy breathing. It won't take long to come, I close my eyes and imagine her in every possible position. I squirt my orgasm out, dirtying the floor.

I close my eyes and let myself go tired on the sofa. But suddenly, I open my eyes wide, someone is calling me on the phone. It's Chaerin.

- Jungkook's thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before my departure to Seoul and, more precisely to the SNU, I had to attend to some chores. Unfortunately, what I am dealing with is not always chill, discovering secrets attracts the eyes of people who would like them to remain secret. Sometimes it's dangerous. I always have to hide my tracks after I visit and investigate a place.

- Taehyung's writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am convinced that someone has been following us for a while, something around us is different. Since we met Mom, our life, mine and Yunbae's, has changed. She is. She has become more silent, she responds with the necessary right. She does her thing, goes to school, does her homework, eats and is almost always in her room. It's like she doesn't even trust me or maybe she's in her puberty stage. I don't know how to behave with her anymore.

- Jimin's confessions

⬇️READ ME⬇️

Hello people 💜 sorry for the short chapters but I need these little ones to help understand the psychology of each characters.

Anyway, I have some news! Idk if someone remembers but I had a YouTube before wattpad, where I uploaded all of my videos, since YT deleted my channel I opened a Patreon where I'm uploading all of my smut videos, the price is the lowest I was allowed to put so if you are interested and 18+ you can visit it! The link is in my Instagram bio 🥰 I would love if you could support me 💜

Purpelo u 💜