26 | our first night pt.2

ㅡChaerin's POVㅡ

We went back to his house, we took off our jacket and shoes, it was starting to get cold. We've had something for dinner and we eat it in front of a TV series that we've just started, it's called Élite and it's Spanish.

We understood after the first few episodes that it was not the case to continue. It was practically full of sex scenes.

《Oh, this is different.》Jungkook says putting another TV series.

Absently I watch television. I can't take my eyes off Jungkook. Today, he is particularly handsome and smells so good, of aftershave? I don't know, but he's driving me crazy.

《I notice you're staring at me.》 He says in the same tone I used before.

《You're beautiful, I can't help but look at you.》

He puts his poke down on the table to look at me.

I look at his face, but I stop at the corner of his mouth and start laughing.

《Why are you laughing?》

With my thumb, I remove the grain of rice he had and eat it.

He follows my movements and swallows.

《Mh... is that little enough?》I ask. His reaction was so genuine.

《Little-little for what?》

I approach him, placing my poké first, too.

《You froze as I touched you.》

He swallows again and tilts his head.

《Your touch...》 he takes my hand. 《It has a strong effect on me.》

《Stop me before I continue.》

He doesn't stop me. Fuck.

I make him lie down on the sofa and straddle him. I don't lean on him with my ass.

I look at him from above. He's so beautiful, I think, as I caress his face.

I run my thumb over his lower lip, without thinking twice, I grab his lips with mine, and we share a slow and sensual kiss.
His hands travel over my body, and he pulls me down, I lean all over him and feel everything beneath me. He's driving me crazy.

I snort in exasperation on his neck. I close my eyes to keep myself at bay. I'm extremely horny and feeling his hardness beneath me doesn't help.

《How can you resist like this? I am dying.》

《Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for you?》

I raise my head, looking at him.《A long time...》

《Here, I won't give it to you so quickly. I have to make you suffer at least a little.》

《You're right, I deserve it.》

《Good girl. Now stand aside, and let's cuddle.》