20 | i'll be back

I'm in bed, after yesterday I needed not to go out and recharge my batteries. I didn't t hear from Hwasa since the discussion. With Jungkook ... we sent each other a couple of texts this morning but he hasn't replied to the last one yet. He has lessons today.

I have to think seriously about what to do with Jungkook, I have to take a stand. I can't say I reject him and then kiss him, but I can't ignore this either ...

《Aaaah!》 I roll on my bed in frustration and finish with my face down on the pillow.

I have to make a decision, but I'll do it tomorrow. I have to go to work tonight. I have to go there first to talk to Mama, maybe she wants to compliment me on the tip the mystery customer left last time.

Now that I can think of, even if it's impossible, I try to find my mystery client on the internet. He will be about my age, maybe a few years older. I find some articles on nowadays heirs of the new generation, of those who will inherit everything. In Korea there are many, but none seem to me to mirror my client.

Young, charming, reserved. The more I know him, the more I want to know who he is. But I would go against the rules of the place.

I snort closing the PC.
I check the time, it's still early, I have time to calmly prepare myself. And so I do, I water my plants, for once I remember and start preparing for tonight. I don't know, I have a strange feeling about me, maybe I should make peace with Hwasa, every time we don't talk it's like going against nature.

I arrive very early at the club, all the lights are on and there are still people in charge of cleaning. I walked in from the back and went straight to the locker room, I put my things in and go to Mama's office, but she hasn't arrived yet.

Sometimes the club stays open even during the day but there is not much flow of people and therefore there is less staff. Only one waitress is getting ready for the evening opening.

I decide to go outside to get some air, with the mask, it's always a rule of the club. I check my phone, but Jungkook hasn't answered yet ... we have come to this very point, where I am waiting for a message from him. What am I getting down to? I shake my head in disappointment for myself.

I look up and see a black car that is parked, there are no movements for a few moments but then two men come out, dressed casually, maybe they are customers. But this idea is immediately denied when I see that they are approaching me and not the club.

I jump up, something is wrong.

《She's the whore that prick goes to.》 He says to one another as if I couldn't hear them.

They stop in front of me.

《Hey you, do you work here?》

I look at the two from top to bottom, without saying anything. They already know the answer.
I cross my arms. 《Yes.》

The two above exchange a glance.

《Do you know this person?》

They show me a photo on the phone, a man dressed in a black suit, black hair, you can't see his face. He looks like ...

I take a good look at the photo. 《No, many are dressed like this, it's too generic.》 I reply flatly.

《Don't say bullshit, we know this bastard comes here.》

《So why are you asking me?》 I reply annoyed.

《Can we see the club's cameras to check?》 They ask, ignoring my question.

《Absolutely not.》

《Oh, no?》 Says the other in a threatening tone, raising the sleeve of his shirt to frighten me.